My pre-order car code got deleted

Discus and support My pre-order car code got deleted in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My code for the Mercedes c63 s amg got deleted. I got the stock one from the autoshow but I still would like the code for my car. This is a little off... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PartialSlayer64, Sep 27, 2016.

1. My pre-order car code got deleted

My code for the Mercedes c63 s amg got deleted. I got the stock one from the autoshow but I still would like the code for my car. This is a little off topic but, does anyone know when the first DLC will come out?

:)

PartialSlayer64, Sep 27, 2016
  2. Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3

I finally got the warthog after using a second code so that issue is now sorted but I still have the issue of the pre order car

I pre ordered the ultimate edition for the extra dlc, early release etc but did not get the pre order car. All of my mates that ordered it at the same tine , also via the store on the Xbox have all received the extra car.

I have already power cycled the Xbox several times, deleted my account and reinstalled, deleted and reinstalled the game itself but still nothing. After a call to Xbox support I was told to come here instead

HuntingTiger83, Sep 27, 2016
  3. scotty2591
    scotty2591 Guest
    Accidentally deleted pre order codes on xbox dashboard and cant retrieve

Hi i accidently deleted my pre-order codes

For a pre-order and cant retrieve them please help

Thanks

Scott

scotty2591, Sep 27, 2016
  4. My pre-order car code got deleted

Hey, Bionic! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! My pre-order car code got deleted :D

For any information on when DLC will be out, you will want to keep an eye out on
    Forza's site. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Sep 28, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Bionic! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D

For any information on when DLC will be out, you will want to keep an eye out on
    Forza's site. Thanks for understanding!
  6. HuntingTiger83 Win User

Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3

I finally got the warthog after using a second code so that issue is now sorted but I still have the issue of the pre order car

I pre ordered the ultimate edition for the extra dlc, early release etc but did not get the pre order car. All of my mates that ordered it at the same tine , also via the store on the Xbox have all received the extra car.

I have already power cycled the Xbox several times, deleted my account and reinstalled, deleted and reinstalled the game itself but still nothing. After a call to Xbox support I was told to come here instead
  7. Stang616 Win User

NEW dlc FOR PRE-ORDERS AND LAUNCH

No. The pre-order cars each had thier own code to unlock. This is a separate pack that will have an unlock for each of the pre-order and launch cars.
  8. WorseAttendant3 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 and Xcom 2 Pre-order bonuses not sent

Mister Maka I never received the code for the warthog or pre order car in the first place I have been looking in my messages every day but still have received no code for either the warthog or pre order car. I own halo the master chief collection and I pre
    ordered forza horizon 3 deluxe edition from the xbox store so I should of received both codes for the cars by now.
  9. BrinyOsprey316 Win User

Haven't received Forza Horizon 3 Pre-Order Car code

Sorry,I had made one mistake with question."however i have received Pre-Order Car code from Xbox live" is wrong.I haven't received pre-order car code.
Thema:

1. My pre-order car code got deleted - Similar Threads - pre order car

2. Wreckfest pre-order bonus car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest pre-order bonus car: Even though the official Wreckfest website said the Bandit Ripper V8 would become available once the game came out, it currently says on the store this product is not available at this time....
  3. Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras: Hi Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras? Any fix for this? thanks 2698bd55-3a4a-40b5-bd19-0d4eb755ab94
  4. Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack: Purchased Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection and Pre-Order Car Pack is not included. It is the only add-on still showing a price on the Xbox One; everything else shows as "Owned"....
  5. Mercedes-Coupe Pre-Order car

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mercedes-Coupe Pre-Order car: I preordered forza horizon 3 from the dashboard and have not recieved a coupe for the bonus Mercedes-coupe car yet. 7fed09d4-c899-489a-8dad-fff11f29401b
  6. Horizon 3 Pre-Order car code missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Horizon 3 Pre-Order car code missing: I Pre-Ordered Forza Horizon 3 from the dashboard in August and still don't have my code for the Mercedes fc8c255a-5178-47ca-8cc0-3ca07fde44cd
  7. Forza Horizon 3 Dashboard Pre order car missing!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3 Dashboard Pre order car missing!: Pre orderedthe digital version of Forza Horizon 3 ( Ultimate Edition ) on the dashboard since day one. To this day I haven't received my pre order car. 008615f5-ee25-4960-9ee5-87db67ad9bd1
  8. Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3: After speaking to Xbox support on Twitter and by phone, I have been advised by Mike from phone support to post here. I pre ordered Horizon 3 back in August via the Xbox dashboard, I also redeemed...
  9. Can't Access Pre-Order Car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access Pre-Order Car: When i pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3, I got the 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus pre-order car and that was one of the reasons why I chose to order through Amazon. Over the past couple of months, I can't seem...
  10. not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not received codes for warthog and pre order car in forza horizon 3 yet.: I pre ordered forza horizon 3 deluxe edition from the Xbox store, so I should of received a pre order car for pre ordering the game on the Xbox store, I also own halo the master chief collection...