My power cord is broke I think

Discus and support My power cord is broke I think in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My power cord is making a strange noise when i turn on my Xbox 360. It sounds like something inside of it is trying to start up but it isn't. It still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DenserClub523, Feb 7, 2014.

1. My power cord is broke I think

My power cord is making a strange noise when i turn on my Xbox 360. It sounds like something inside of it is trying to start up but it isn't. It still powers the Xbox but I have unplugged to keep it from completely breaking. Will it still work if i decide
    to keep on playing it in its current condiction or should i send it in for repairs?

:)

DenserClub523, Feb 7, 2014
  2. broken power cord

it doesn't work I just want to speak to a representative on the phone please

gezimpjetergjokaj, Feb 7, 2014
  3. broken power cord

In my recent experience with console services the original console is no longer supported at the repair center and do not have spare parts anymore

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The power brick has a small fan inside it to keep it cool,sounds like that may be the issue.

I'd get it repaired or get a new one to be honest.Your one will still work but would get very hot & possibly overheat which could be dangerous.

Daft Badger, Feb 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: