My points for my Roblox did not go in

Discus and support My points for my Roblox did not go in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My points for my Roblox are not going I got 300 points and I had 300 robux I met and I had 4,000 points in I don't know it all went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jerry Hamaker, May 26, 2024.

1. My points for my Roblox did not go in

My points for my Roblox are not going I got 300 points and I had 300 robux I met and I had 4,000 points in I don't know it all went

:)

Jerry Hamaker, May 26, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jerry, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Just to confirm, do you mean you claimed the Robux reward from Microsoft Rewards and received nothing despite your points being deducted?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Varakharne Win User

Where did my MS Points go?

NO, Isaac they wont, they already said they if you spend them they were yours to spend.Think of it as "finders,keepers" I think thats how MS see's it.Pretty cool of them really.
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

Where did my MS Points go?

Yeah they werent your points.

Microsoft accidently gave you some extra points, then took them back.

Whatever points you have you can spend freely without repurcussion.
  5. ManicRaider Win User

Where did my Microsoft Points go?

Thanks everyone. I checked and it would seem that they were expired points. I should've used them sooner but I didn't know that they would expire.
  6. Lanmanna Win User

Where did my Microsoft Points go?

Man, it sucks. I lost 1880 points that I was saving for a sale on Minecraft, Sonic 4, or another game. It's pretty ironic since I should have just bought the games for full price and ended up on top. I'm pretty mad. First my points were STOLEN last year
    and then they expire this year. Awesome.
Thema:

1. My points for my Roblox did not go in - Similar Threads - points Roblox did

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  4. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  7. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  8. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  9. Rewards points/charity

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points/charity: I Hope suggestions are allowed so sorry if there not but, I think we need more charities to donate to because on Xbox there is a limited choice and that is not fair. Charities you could donate...
  10. I have several charges on account and taken out of my checking account for roblox point...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have several charges on account and taken out of my checking account for roblox point...: i need help with unauthorized charges on my account who do I notify.... preferable a person or a phone number 1b465eee-f308-4fb7-a496-8061654352b2