My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

Discus and support My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zachary Byrd-Leach, Jan 5, 2024.

1. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in

:)

Zachary Byrd-Leach, Jan 5, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on the Same PlayStation account

Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new account it says that i need to login with my old account but it’s deleted is there a way so i can login with my new Microsoft account on my ps5 without create a new PlayStation account
    Unfortunately you cant link a different Microsoft account.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJZAHV8KA7ZHC1EXBXYH2

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  3. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft Playstation Login Issue

Hello,

I've had an issue with Minecraft PS4 for a while where I cannot link my Microsoft account with my PlayStation Minecraft account.

When I try to link the two, the error I get is that my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN, when there shouldn't be.

I've tried reinstalling the game and I would like to connect my main Microsoft account as I've got purchases on there

(I'm not sure whether this is relevant but my Microsoft account is also linked to my Nintendo switch Minecraft too)

Any help and advice is much appreciated

Thank you
    Had you by chance ever in the past logged into minecraft on a friends Playstation account using your own Microsoft account? Do that would have linked the two.

That being said if the Microsoft account is indeed linked with a different PSN account already then there is no way to fix that. Even if you got the two accounts unlinked it wouldnt let you relink a different account and would only ever let you link the account that is already currently tied to it.
  5. Al3oun Win User

Microsoft account already linked to a Playstation?

Hello. I recently attempted to sign into Minecraft (ps4) with my Microsoft account, but it is saying my account is already linked to a Playstation. I do not recall EVER using my Microsoft account on ANY Playstation. Anyone got any answers?

Thank you!

P.S. Didn't know which category to put this in, so it's under 'Xbox'. That's close enough to a PS4... right? XD
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account, rather than mine. I can’t log in

Hi Zachary! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your PlayStation/Minecraft account being compromised.

You will need to contact PlayStation Support in order to recover your PSN account with your Minecraft account from the hacker. You may contact them through the link below:

https://www.playstation.com/support/playstation-support-contact-guide/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

1. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft... - Similar Threads - PlayStation account got

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  4. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  5. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  8. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  9. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  10. Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?: I want to connect my Microsoft account to my Playstation account for Minecraft to play on realms, but whenever I try to, it says: "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...