my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point...

Discus and support my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my pes 2017 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point Steaminternal_CreatInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nickson Ngowi, Nov 3, 2023.

1. my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point...

my pes 2017 won't start up, it tells me

"the procedure entry point Steaminternal_CreatInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library

:)

Nickson Ngowi, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point Steaminternal_CreatInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library

Hello Nickson Ngowi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems like there is an issue with the Steam library files that are required to run the games. Let us see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

The issue you are describing here happen to be occurring in a third-party application and best address to the dedicated support team for Steam application. We will help you find the possible solution to your concern and point you to the path where you can reach the right support team.

Here are the possible troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Restart your computer and try launching the games again.

2. Verify the integrity of the game files in Steam. To do this, right-click on the game in your Steam library, select Properties, go to the Local Files tab, and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.

3. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.

4. Reinstall the games and Steam.

On the other hand, you can contact the Steam support directly through the link and steps provided below:

• Go to this link: Steam Support (steampowered.com)
    • click Sign in to Steam
    • Log in to your account. Enter the username and password associated with your Steam account and click Log In.
    • Select a product you are having an issue with.
    • Click the issue you are having.
    • Click Contact Steam Support. This will bring you to the page to where you submit a ticket.
    • Fill out the form and click Send.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. joshuaogon Win User

pes 2017

hello good day

yes that's true, my pes 2017 on my PC refused to play, at first, it was showing me

"Unable to initialize SteamApi"

when I followed a procedure online to resolve that issue it didn't work rather its now showing me

"the procedure entry point Steaminternal_CreatInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\PES2017.exe."
  4. Ric Isidro Barasi Win User

Xbox All Access: Is the Gamepass Ultimate that comes with this purchase tied to the console only?

I may be wrong, but I think at some point they did tell me it was activated on my account (I've been chasing Gamestop and Xbox since August 2022). They will not call it Gamess Ulitimate if it's not a subscription or playable on other platforms. I am guessing they just wanted to shut me up.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Black 4 Blood failed to launch: The procedure entry point

I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  6. NATO604 Win User

Black 4 Blood failed to launch: The procedure entry point

Unfortunately this did not fix it :(
Thema:

my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point...

1. my pes 2022 won't start up, it tells me "the procedure entry point... - Similar Threads - pes 2022 won't

2. Option file pes 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option file pes 2021: Why is it not possible to edit PES 2021 game teams on Xbox One using option files? Such edits are possible on the PC and PS4 versions of the game. I don't understand why Microsoft vetoes these...
  3. Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360: Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360 0e382b64-7ac2-4da2-92da-f543e4ce279d
  4. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...: i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help. f86bdcb9-a500-46de-8244-1c625915cc03
  5. Fifa or PES or any soccer game on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa or PES or any soccer game on Cloud Gaming: Hi there! I am really liking the xbox game pass experience. I am currently playing with Samsung QLED TV. To be honest it is quite unpleasant not to have any soccer game to play with my friends...
  6. pes 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pes 2021: Dear Sir/Madame I am an xbox one user.as of 2022, I cannot use the pes 21 game.I had to delete the game but I can't reinstall it. It notifies you that the game is not in use.I'd beg for your help...
  7. Option file Pes 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option file Pes 2018: Why don't you release the option file in pes 2018? It's a very lively game and played to this day, the whole community needs this option and you know that it's only up to you....
  8. PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried...

in XboX Insiders
    PES 2021 isn’t installing, keeps stopping at the “ready to start” stage, I’ve tried...: I can install updates just fine submitted by /u/FPSJeff [link] [comments]
  9. pes 2020 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pes 2020 problem: hi, i have a problem: i have game pass ultimate and when I start to play pes 2020 it says that i don't have any subscription but if I open another game from game pass i can play it....
  10. Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .: Hi, as the title say since playing the game on my Xbox Series X, the game has this issue and it's only while playing since the menu it's fine and all others xbox games are fine. Note that i didn't...