My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

Discus and support My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mrflipchip, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Mrflipchip
    Mrflipchip Guest

To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my data from the game. Which is 100s of HOURS. I have tried transferring back to my hard drive, but it still saying the same thing. While transfering, "crashpad_handler" gave me a interrupted action: "You require permission from the system to make changes to this file." I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO- and at the moment, its driving me mad as restarting Persona 5 will make me stop playing it overall. I tried contacting Xbox Support Services, but honestly, I can't get through to them. I need desperate help on this. Error code (0x87e50029)

If you can help me, I'll be extremely grateful.

:)

Mrflipchip, Aug 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: