My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

Discus and support My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �✌️ Hoe ��, Nov 23, 2023.

1. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give up on it and thow it away

:)

�✌️ Hoe ��, Nov 23, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

For help with 3rd party controllers and accessories, please contact the manufacturer.

PDP Support can be contacted here: https://support.pdp.com/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Ninjamaster0605 Win User

headset

hi, still not working

i now have a wired controller from the brand PDP for the xbox, and there my headset works perfect

and on the 2 original wireles controllers not

dont understand it
  4. GoodxXxMourning Win User

Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic

I recently bought a PDP Afterglow wired controller and Afterglow lvl 5+ wired headset and I am having the same issues. I believe it is because the controllers default Mic sensitivity is set too high, but it cant be adjusted in Settings>Devices and accessories>
    Controllers>Volume, unlike like a Microsoft Xbox one controller. I think pdp and Microsoft may use a different controller software, since the Microsoft controller update cannot be downloaded to the pdp controller. I am hoping the Afterglow app provides more
    settings and a way to adjust Mic levels.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

The "mic" you're referring to is the boom mic that plugs into the headset.

The mic I'm referring to is the chat system that allows one to talk to other players. Normally, that's supported by a wired mic cable that goes from the 360 controller to other headsets. On all other 360 headsets, a cable is required from the base of the
    360 controller to the headset for chat. Even the wireless Astro A50 has a mic cable port to go to the 360 controller.

On the Tritton Warhead, that's all done wirelessly, same as the Microsoft Wireless Mic for 360 works. Tritton integrated the wireless mic into the headset base unit so that the headset can be completely wireless - no wired mic cable going to the controller.

It's the wired mic cable that the Tritton Warhead lacks that is the problem. There will be no way for the Warhead's base unit to sync its wireless mic with the Xbox One.

If all you want to do is use the Warhead as a wireless headset without a mic, it will be fine. If you want mic support, it won't.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Mic quality

Was your old controller also a PDP one? Least I assume your Wired Purple one is a PDP model?

Was your old controller also a wired one?

Also, as asked above, the headset make and model

Some headsets can have issues if they are plugged into a wired controller, most notably Turtle Beach Recon ones
Thema:

1. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh - Similar Threads - pdp advanced wired

2. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  3. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  4. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  5. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  6. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  7. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  8. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  9. Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?: I just got a headset from pdp. It had slip of paper with a QR code on it. I tried scanning the code but it wouldn't scan, so I went to website and done everything it said to do. Got my email...
  10. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d