My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

Discus and support My pc wont let me group post or interest in one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GhostedFinn, Jun 10, 2023.

1. GhostedFinn
    GhostedFinn Guest

I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available

and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting your looking for group. Can anyone help?

:)

GhostedFinn, Jun 10, 2023
  2. GhostedFinn Win User

it dosent have any setting to do with lfg is there anything else i can try?
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello GhostedFinn,

You can try it on the web

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
    2. Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button ().
    3. Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.
    4. Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.
    5. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi GhostedFinn,

Thank you for waiting.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello GhostedFinn,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having trouble making a looking for group post on your Xbox App for PC. There are a few possible reasons why this might happen, such as:

- Your account settings may not allow you to create or join looking for group posts. You can check and change your settings by going to Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

- Your network connection may be unstable or slow. You can test your network speed and performance by going to Settings > Network > Network settings > Test network speed & statistics.

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

- Your Xbox App may need to be updated or reinstalled. You can check for updates by going to Microsoft Store > More > Downloads and updates > Get updates. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the same menu.

How to get software and driver updates for Windows devices | Xbox Support

Please let me know if this helps.
  6. GhostedFinn Win User

i cant seem to find xbox live privacy in my settings all i see is this
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one - Similar Threads - wont let group

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  6. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  7. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  8. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  9. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...
  10. i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!: So this has been happening for about a day now it was fine before but now since the 21/12/2017 it wont let me put up posts for some weird reason and comes up with this message 'That Did Not Work,...