My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm...

Discus and support My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I got my pc, the first time I used xbox party it worked completely fine. But the next day, I hopped in an xbox party with friends and they said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by angel aguilar2, Aug 6, 2023.

1. My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm...

When I got my pc, the first time I used xbox party it worked completely fine. But the next day, I hopped in an xbox party with friends and they said they couldn't hear me but they heard puffs of air through their headsets. I didn't touch any settings or anything before that so there was no reason of it not working. I went to Windows settings to test my audio and my microphone works fine on there so I went to Xbox party on my pc to try it and the voice audio is not going through.

:)

angel aguilar2, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm talking.

Have you tried to reset the Xbox app?
  3. angel aguilar2 Win User

My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm talking.

I have multiple times and I also troubleshooted the audio. Nothing works. The only issue I have is with the Xbox app. Everything else works.
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Angel,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Try to do a simple restart your console and make sure you're not muted.

Kind regards
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

What specifically doesn't work? The stream audio or the party audio?
    Was that not covered in the OPs post?

"I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session"

"just not when joining a party during a stream."

Seems to me that the OP is playing using the Remote Play function but the Microphone doesn't work when in a party chat whilst using the Remote Play. the Mic works fine when directly connected to the Xbox or used via the Xbox App
  6. Virgil 522 Win User

Xbox party on windows

When i try to join my friends party on Xbox one it works fine, but on windows it shows they are in a party but when i click on their name it doesnt show they are in a party. This has only been happening recently

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***
    Hi, Try to Restart you Xbox app on Pc then try again. If this didn't work go into their profile and then wait a few if the join party button doesn't show up check if their party is on joinable if so please report the problem in the app and let your friends
    send you and invite while your report is processed.

Hope this help.
Thema:

My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm...

1. My pc shows my audio as working but when I enter a Xbox party, it doesn't show that I'm... - Similar Threads - shows audio working

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is

in XboX Insiders
    Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is: I would really like to play Hi-Fi Rush but it's really unplayable on my system. I have my 1 month old Series X hooked directly up to my TV (HDMI 2.0) which is hooked up to my 5.1 receiver (HDMI...
  5. The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can...: The console is turning on and the input is also show ing to be present but no picture or audio. 8dba37f6-b442-4445-997f-899e6bde8380
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset doesn't show up in the accessories app and has 2 audio devices. On my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset doesn't show up in the accessories app and has 2 audio devices. On my...: The title pretty much says it, it doesn't show up in the app, unless i plug it in via usb-c cable. It does connect though, but it has 2 audio devices, one has awful audio, and the other one is ok....
  7. Xbox audio submenu doesnt show up after plugging in headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio submenu doesnt show up after plugging in headphones: Audio submenu doesnt come up after plugging in my headphones in the controller, i switched out the controller and the headphone but it still doesnt show up. 56a870dc-c38b-4088-8f6a-d79bf9f1ed0d
  8. Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?: [img] Personally I like to adjust the volumes here but suddenly I can't see it so please help me. e880ead2-b82b-4e22-903e-75a9a36ff273
  9. Audio settings don't show up when using chatpad.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio settings don't show up when using chatpad.: I haven't chatted with others players online in many months but I noticed yesterday that when connected to the chatpad the audio settings that used to show up under settings no longer do. It will...
  10. Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't show ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't show ...: I got a Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC, I plugged the 3.5mm Xbox one headset into it and the audio doesn't cut out and switch to the headset, no sound is coming from the headset. It...