My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me

Discus and support My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me 134abc9f-19e8-4d0e-8938-e1d5b1a7c9fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash1616 Feds, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Ash1616 Feds
    Ash1616 Feds Guest

:)

Ash1616 Feds, Nov 17, 2023
  2. TimB101 Win User

Hi,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and a Microsoft user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

I’m sorry that your experiencing issues.

Could you provide further details of your PC? As in which operating system?

Do you see any error messages before it restarts?

How long has the issue been happening?

Since installing an application maybe?

Kind regards

Tim
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

You can access the page using a mobile device and follow the steps on the PC. You can also get your PC serviced or repaired incase it is physically damaged.
  4. Ash1616 Feds Win User

My pc keep restarting every 2 or 3 min I can't get in into the home page
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I advise your reset your Windows. Resetting your PC lets you perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. In some cases, a clean installation may improve your device's performance, security, browsing experience, and battery life.

For more details on giving your PC a fresh start, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/windo... reset your PC, go,this PC , select Reset PC.

I hope this helps.
  6. Ash1616 Feds Win User

I just started keep restarting now it keep restarting it keep going back to this after it show the logo of my pc.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me - Similar Threads - keep restarting turned

2. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  3. Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own: My series s has suddenly started to restart on its own every few seconds. It's well ventilated, I've triple checked the power supply, and I've power cycled it several times. However it still keeps...
  4. My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.: Every time I try to install a game or update a game for longer than 20 minutes my router restarts. Now I've tried restarting my xbox even hard restarting it then I restarted my router and that...
  5. My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...: I bought a xbox series s last year and now all of sudden my game call of duty keeps freezing and kicks me out to the Xbox home screen and sometimes the Xbox just switches off by itself as well...
  6. Why does the update keep restarting when my xbox turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the update keep restarting when my xbox turns off: My Xbox says it needs an update. As soon as it gets close to finishing my Xbox turns off. Then when I turn it back on the update restarts. 4b68c3e5-79f9-4067-9b6c-9511a0833db2
  7. xbox keeps restarting after latest update. (ASA)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox keeps restarting after latest update. (ASA): My xbox was working completely normal until I got an update for the latest Alpha Skip Ahead. After that whenever I try to start a game it will just reset my xbox. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  8. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...
  9. Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...: Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but nothing works, any help? 78e1ce44-c1b8-49ba-a091-fa338d3ac254
  10. roblox keep restart my pc even i already update my graphics driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox keep restart my pc even i already update my graphics driver: can you analyze this problem roblox restart my laptop i have already updated graphics driver this is the link of dump files...