my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

Discus and support my pc is acting super weird for some reasons in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrakenXx, Nov 19, 2023.

1. KrakenXx
    KrakenXx Guest

hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play games or listen to music also whenever the game stutters it makes that buzzing noise too and sometimes my pc freezes with that buzzing noise and then i get BSOD and ive been getting a lot of BSODs(i forgot the stop codes but ik 2 of them "memory management" and "Watchdogs management") lately also my HDD sometimes disappears after booting up the PC and i dont really think that my HDD is dying coz i didnt really notice any unusual sounds or clicking noises but still im curious to know i also did check the disk through cmd promt and it showed 0 errors and yes i got BSOD 2 times while writing this question and for the third time it freezed and my pc restarted without BSOD what should i do now i feel like my pc is gonna explode or the PSU

:)

KrakenXx, Nov 19, 2023
  2. KrakenXx Win User

yo my PC is still freezing
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Windows doesn't give BSOD errors unless there is something seriously wrong with your machine. Why you're getting these errors is going to be impossible to diagnose without knowing what they are.

Judging by what you've stated, even without the stop code's it sounds to me like either a faulty HDD or faulty RAM. A clicking hard drive (the click of death) is a sure sign of hard drive failure, but you can still have a failing drive without noise. A failing SSD for example has no moving parts.
  4. KrakenXx Win User

Hi,

Windows doesn't give BSOD errors unless there is something seriously wrong with your machine. Why you're getting these errors is going to be impossible to diagnose without knowing what they are.

Judging by what you've stated, even without the stop code's it sounds to me like either a faulty HDD or faulty RAM. A clicking hard drive (the click of death) is a sure sign of hard drive failure, but you can still have a failing drive without noise. A failing SSD for example has no moving parts.
    oh, other than that im not having other issues such as dropped performance or overheating but i still wanna know about that buzzing sound and about diagnosing BSOD
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

yo my PC is still freezing
    Please be aware that this is a community forum and most responses are from other users just like you. I'm from the UK, so the time it may take for a reply may be delayed. I'm not a Microsoft employee, I don't get paid for helping here.

Need to know more about your PC spec please.

In the meantime you can test any of your drives using Windows Disk Management. You can open this in one of two ways, right clicking on the Windows Start Menu and selecting management or by typing diskmgmt.msc into the Windows Search box.

1. In the Disk Management window, locate the disk you want to check. You can identify the disk by its size and drive letter.
    2. Right-click on the disk and select "Properties".
    3. In the Properties window, go to the "Tools" tab.
    4. Under the "Error checking" section, click on the "Check" button.
    5. Windows will now check the disk for errors and report any issues it finds.

Test your system RAM with a free online program called Memtest86. You'll need a USB flash drive and you may need to change your PC BIOS to allow to boot from a USB drive. https://www.memtest86.com/

Download the latest driver for your graphics card and store it somewhere. Then download and run DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller). Clear your graphics driver with the app, reboot the PC and then install the graphics driver you downloaded and saved earlier.

https://www.guru3d.com/download/display-driver-uninstaller-download/
  6. That Elite Guy Win User

So I got an Xbox one

Ok got replacement, all good super quiet just enjoying some Titanfall (never really got into it on PC for some reason)
Thema:

1. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons - Similar Threads - acting super weird

2. xbox series s acting up when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s acting up when I try to download games: I just tried to re install rdr2 rn, I thought it started the download and I went to play another game, not only did it not start my game but it started kind of lagging everything like everything...
  3. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  4. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  5. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  6. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  7. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  8. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  9. Xbox chat acting up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox chat acting up: Everytime I try to send a chat message the selector doesn't move to the message tab when I select a person to send a message 258c77a8-3678-4777-a930-332d6a904e2f
  10. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...: I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different buttons (eg: a,b,x,y). Xbox should make it clearer...