My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was...

Discus and support My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] As you can see my Microsoft account is saying i have it but the app is saying otherwise. yes iv tried logging out and relogging and also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SilkieSoft, Mar 14, 2023.

1. SilkieSoft
    SilkieSoft Guest

My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was...

My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was... [​IMG]
    As you can see my Microsoft account is saying i have it but the app is saying otherwise. yes iv tried logging out and relogging and also redownloading the app. i have a feeling im being scammed pretty hard right now
    My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was... [​IMG]

:)

SilkieSoft, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was working up untill now

Hi SilkieSoft!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is not the situation I want you to be in.

I actually have seen multiple reports having an issue with their subscription that is not being detected on the app or console.

There's no known issues yet being posted from the Xbox Status here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I suggest to use the "Report" button on that page to report possible outage for the Xbox team to investigate the issue.

Alternatively, if you are asked to re-subscribe to Game Pass, you can subscribe again and check if the new subscription time will be added to the previous one. If it is added and your subscription starts working, you can keep it as it is. If not, you can manually request a refund for the previous subscription here https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

On the other hand, you could also try to contact the Microsoft/Xbox support team here for other options https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. MaltheWinther Win User

Xbox PC games pass

That feature isnt working. Just like the log in feature isnt working. Just like nothing about game pass is working at all even though following all the steps required. Nothing is working. Well 1 thing is working. Download games. That's it. Nothing else
    works. Cant even play the games
  4. Zelda Stevo Win User

Games with Gold: Tomb Raider - Can't Redeem

Still not working even though Tomb Raider is featured on the Games with Gold page and listed as "FREE" in the store. I'm gonna be *** off if this doesn't work, cause I just redeemed my 12-month subscription card today even though my 360 red-ringed a couple
    weeks ago, only to add Tomb Raider to my account since I saw it was listed as free.
  5. JacksonHochstetler Win User

Pc unable to play with Xbox

I have an automatically renewing subscription, I just paid for the next month a few weeks ago. I’ve had game pass for over a year, and it has never worked. In all games on game pass, it doesn’t let me join or even host an online game. It always just fails, and gives no reason why.
  6. Flamingbeast15 Win User

Game Pass Redirecting Me To Gaming Services

It's a mess right now and I just started my Game Pass PC subscription a couple of weeks ago before all of this stuff started happening and now I can't play any Game Pass games. Hopefully all the bugs can be fixed so my money doesn't go to waste. :(
Thema:

1. My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was... - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  3. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  4. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  5. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  6. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  7. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  8. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  9. Game pass subscription refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass subscription refund: Hello! So i bought the "For Console" xbox gamepass and i was suppost to get "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition" but when it finished downloading, it popped up a screen saying me to...
  10. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...