My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

Discus and support My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keroo nabil, Aug 5, 2023.

1. keroo nabil
    keroo nabil Guest

My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do

:)

keroo nabil, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do

Hello Keroo,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

You can sign into Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com to confirm your latest transactions and current subscriptions.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Good Luck
    Regards

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. Goldfinger 2014 Win User

Paid for a game and it says I need to pay for it again xbox one

Similar issue here with Just Dance Unlimited. Bought it online from my PC. My credit card has been charged.

But Xbox one console wants me to pay for it again. Going to wait for a resolution.
  4. Everett LeeDeGolyer Win User

Billing uh oh

I have been repeatedly been getting messages from Microsoft saying that they have been unable to charge my card for a one month music pass.

Being a generally obliging and compliant soul, I have REPEATEDLY attempted to remedy things on my end. I entered new (and updated) credit card information, apparently fruitlessly, because your billing software fails to notice the new charge card info I entered.
    I've also attempted to delete the old billing info with the old charge account info so that even YOUR software might note that I wish to use a different charge account to pay for my services and that I have new information. Your (multiple expletives deleted)
    software won't let me delete the old account information.

I would like to keep my music pass. I also wish to pay for that pass using the charge card information I have already entered and that your software should (allegedly) detect.

How do you go about fixing it???
  5. Tiffany ⚡⚡ Win User

BILLING

I just bought a gold card for a year for my son with a gift card he is not able to download it because you guys have been making payments on a game pass on Microsoft that I didn't authorize so how do you guys have me block from putting this on my son's
    game are you guys saying that I have to pay that amount before I put gold on his game?
  6. BidLight4835988 Win User

Why can't I refund something I bought 4 days prior.

I was charged on June 7th for 16.25 for an Ultimate Game Pass and I literally had cancelled the subscription weeks before, and after the deadline i didn't have ultimate for a week or so, then it randomly charges me again. I bought ultimate on my main
    account on June 4th and then it charged on my second acc for literally no reason. I can't refund it because it says I already payed, like no **** I payed why would I want a refund if I didn't pay. They say I have 14 days but its only June 11th, why tf can
    I not refund.
Thema:

1. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what... - Similar Threads - game pass says

2. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  3. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  4. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  5. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  6. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  7. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...: if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?...
  8. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  9. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  10. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a