My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...

Discus and support My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; and I tried everything, I paid for an antivirus just to check that there is no virus or something like that on my computer that saturates my hardware,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilvasGamer, Oct 10, 2023.

1. SilvasGamer
    SilvasGamer Guest

My PC freezes constantly and always gives me FPS drops, but the audio also sounds slow and...

and I tried everything, I paid for an antivirus just to check that there is no virus or something like that on my computer that saturates my hardware, I checked the disk and checked if there are corrupt files in the system, but even so the games continue to stick. This happens to me a lot when I try to play Fligt Simulator Forza horizon 5, every time I play them they make my computer freeze.

:)

SilvasGamer, Oct 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: