My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework

Discus and support My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rahat Bin Sharif, Nov 5, 2023.

1. My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework

I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide you with some additional steps you can try: Uninstall the .NET Framework: Go to the Windows Control Panel, select "Programs" or "Programs and Features," and look for any version of the .NET Framework installed on your system. Uninstall all versions you find. Download and install the .NET Framework: Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest version of the .NET Framework compatible with your operating system. Make sure you select the correct version (for example, .NET Framework 4.0) mentioned in the error message. Run the installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation. Clean up temporary files: Open "Run" (press Windows key + R), type "%temp%" (without quotes) and press Enter. This will open the temporary files folder. Select all files and folders in the folder and delete them. Repeat this process for "C:\Windows\Temp" and "C:\Users<your_username>\AppData\Local\Temp". You may need administrator permissions to access some of these folders. Restart your computer: After completing the steps above, restart your computer to ensure the changes take effect. Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

By David Wirsching

When i followed this steps this happened-

Its not fixed it cause me more errors,When i uninstalled every. net framework on my laptop and intalled it again and restarted it shows a diagnosing your pc its not fixed it uninstalled my all program and i have to installed it again. Now im **** up help me.

Sorry for inappropriate Behaviour,

Rahat

:)

Rahat Bin Sharif, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Rahat Bin Sharif Win User

My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework

Thanks For telling me but its didnt worked and 1 more thing theres a application call microsoft .NET framework 2.0 Client profile basic sp2... and the publisher of this prpgram is Wondershare Coporation Al.... and all the problem is causing when i delet and restart pc the problem above happens and if a delete it the app that i cant run that runs now whats the problem with this application
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

These components that you mentioned that in this case would be software that in your case is NET Framework, this application is very important in the system since it helps resolve conflicts between versions and allows several versions of the Common Language Runtime to coexist on the same computer, for example. Therefore, if you uninstalled it, I recommend installing it.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Rahat B, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm so sorry you're going through this, Rahat. I understand that it can be frustrating when things don't work as expected.

Repair .NET Framework: You can try to repair your .NET Framework installation with the .NET Framework Repair Tool. If your application still does not start after you repair the .NET Framework, your application may have a problem

.NET Framework Repair Tool: Download the .NET Framework Repair Tool (NetFxRepairTool.exe). The tool runs automatically when the download is complete.

Restart your computer: Be sure to restart your computer after each step to ensure the changes are applied correctly.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Mkadt Win User

Account ERROR

That's an error from the .net framework on your PC. Try updating your framework. What type of OS are you using?
  6. David Wirsching Win User

How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: v4.0.30319"

I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide you with some additional steps you can try:

Uninstall the .NET Framework: Go to the Windows Control Panel, select "Programs" or "Programs and Features," and look for any version of the .NET Framework installed on your system. Uninstall all versions you find.

Download and install the .NET Framework: Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest version of the .NET Framework compatible with your operating system. Make sure you select the correct version (for example, .NET Framework 4.0) mentioned in the error message. Run the installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation.

Clean up temporary files: Open "Run" (press Windows key + R), type "%temp%" (without quotes) and press Enter. This will open the temporary files folder. Select all files and folders in the folder and delete them. Repeat this process for "C:\Windows\Temp" and "C:\Users<your_username>\AppData\Local\Temp". You may need administrator permissions to access some of these folders.

Restart your computer: After completing the steps above, restart your computer to ensure the changes take effect.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
Thema:

1. My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework - Similar Threads - crashes follow step

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. Xbox Software Crashing Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Software Crashing Issue: I'm having problems running the XBOX APP, the software logs in and browses normally but after a while it gets stuck, unresponsive and then flashes back. Tried a lot of things on the internet with...
  5. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  6. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  7. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  9. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  10. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....