My party can no longer hear me on Xbox Live

Discus and support My party can no longer hear me on Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm using the headset which came with the 360, which I am aware is probably pretty cheap. Usually people can hear me but now they can't anymore. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnskilledGore, Jan 7, 2014.

1. My party can no longer hear me on Xbox Live

I'm using the headset which came with the 360, which I am aware is probably pretty cheap.

Usually people can hear me but now they can't anymore. I can still hear what my party is saying but they can't hear me so they assume I don't have a mic. I have my mic switched on and it's plugged into the controller. It's kind of sweet hearing what my guyfriend
    says when he thinks I can't hear him but I'd rather be able to talk.

Is there a solution to this? Or has my mic simply cut out and I need to get a new one?

:)

UnskilledGore, Jan 7, 2014
  2. poover
    poover Guest
    Can't chat when game is streamed to my desktop via Xbox App

When I'm in a party on my Xbox One, if I begin to stream a game I'm playing on my Xbox to my desktop PC via the Xbox App - I'm no longer able to hear anyone in the party and they can't hear me.

If i stop streaming the game on my desktop - I can hear everyone and they can hear me. This is when I'm streaming the game - not even recording.

poover, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Xbox live party

I can hear my friends in a party, but they cannot hear me. I am not muted on their Xbox. Sometimes they can hear me but after several minutes it won't work and they can no longer hear me. Hard resets, different headsets and different controllers sometimes
    work, but nothing offers a permanent fix.

DA PIE SAYS HI, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Unkn0wn1
    Unkn0wn1 Guest

Unkn0wn1, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: