My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

Discus and support My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by gareth hemingway, Apr 23, 2024.

1. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?

:)

gareth hemingway, Apr 23, 2024
  2. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
  3. Reubowski Win User

How do I fix my mic

Hello thanks

I have an Xbox 1 s and a wired headset but my controller is a series s controller. I have tried with a different controller which is an Xbox 1 controller and it fixed the problem. However that isn’t my controller so I still have the same problem.
  4. wilchilo Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

Same here, the exact same problem on my XBOX series X and S....

from 6 joysticks I have, only 2, elite 1 and and old xbox one s controller, without updated firmware, are working fine.

but all my fancy new Xbox series controllers are having this problem since past year and I was thinking the problem were my controller battery (I have the official charge and play battery on all my controllers)

hopefully they will address this soon...
  5. Emma Seigrist Win User

I just bought me a new xbox and it came with 3 month free ultimate game pass but when i go claim it on my Xbox it says says oops

Also it’s not a trial. I bought the Xbox Series S starter bundle with one controller and a 3 month ultimate game pass
  6. BubbaTownzen Win User

About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to pay that if you already have a Game Pass account.

Keep in mind if you have a console or.xbox one you need gamepass ultimate or.core to play online

Xbox one can only use gamepass ultimate to play on cloud
    I do have a console Xbox 1 S and I do have Game Pass Ultimate have had it as long as the 1 S.
Thema:

My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

1. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we... - Similar Threads - partner series controllers

2. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  3. Microsoft Partner Center is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Partner Center is down: Hello, I recently paid $20 to get my account registered as a Microsoft partner so I can use dev mode on my Xbox. However, the website where you enter the code on your Xbox to get it registered is...
  4. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  5. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...
  6. Can't register developer account in Partner Center

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't register developer account in Partner Center: Hello, Currently I'm trying to register a developer account, but I keep running into a problem. After I fill in all of the information, and click save after inputting the billing information it...
  7. All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered

in XBoX on Windows
    All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered: Hi, I am trying to sell my old 360 console on Amazon but it keeps saying I need to be a partner with Microsoft to do this, I've looked about found a link to some ai cloud partner thing but it's...
  8. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...
  9. "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...: So I have finally built my first D3D UWP application and wanted to test it on my Xbox. For that, I instructions on Xbox Developer Mode activation - UWP applications | Microsoft Learn, downloaded...
  10. Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S: Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S 7f41910f-6062-459b-80b5-2a6244a23bff