My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse...

Discus and support My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] here is the problem 33b1a551-86ca-406d-999c-d9b87d84e329 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmantasVolkovas, Dec 28, 2022.

1. My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse...

My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse... [​IMG]
    here is the problem

:)

EmantasVolkovas, Dec 28, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse cursor turns into this circle symbol

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It may be possible that your account is added as an organizer in your parent's Family Group so it cannot be managed. In this case, I highly recommend removing your account from the Family Group and then re-add it as a MEMBER.
  3. Lovechaser Win User

Adding friends on Minecraft

Hi,

This thread should assist you:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account)
    2. Select your gamertag
    3. Select More options, then select Xbox settings.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
  4. Chargersbride Win User

Minecraft account

To change privacy and safety settings for yourself

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account). ...
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. ...
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

minecraft

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids

You may want to check via the above link to make sure you were changing your childs settings. Part of the info is below.

To change privacy and safety settings for a child

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account).

Note

If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Select the gamertag for your child's account.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select More links and then select Xbox settings.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.
    7. Have your child sign in and then sign out of their account to make sure the changes take effect.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

privacy and online safety settings

Hi MarkusBradham,

To change privacy and safety settings for yourself

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account (this must be an adult account).

If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the
      Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select
      More links
      and then select Xbox settings.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy
      tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change.

You can find different ways to change your privacy and online safety settings in the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids
Thema:

My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse...

1. My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse... - Similar Threads - parents cant select

2. I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth: So i made a xbox account in like 2016 and then my dad of coruse put parental security on it and we lost the email and now he has a new one and we cant accecs it and it has messed up many things...
  3. I have parent approval but I cant access my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have parent approval but I cant access my game: I'm underage and my Dad is my account approver. I asked for a game - Skate 3 - and he approved it and paid for it. He sent me a screen grab. But I still can't load it. My account is telling me my...
  4. Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings: Every time I try to buy something it usually works. Then I come back to Xbox after not using it for a few months, it doesn’t work when I buy things. I tried buying some $3 thing on a game just...
  5. Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings: Every time I try to buy something it usually works. Then I come back to Xbox after not using it for a few months, it doesn’t work when I buy things. I tried buying some $3 thing on a game just...
  6. why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...: i would just like to have a custom gamer pic 3079ecbe-3060-48b3-a261-c6a73785b86c
  7. Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play games over parent permission, something went wrong: So i bought Gears 5 when it first came out and i made this microsoft account i could play it perfectly. I upgraded my pc and i had to reinstall all my games on steam and when i tried to reinstall...
  8. Cant change child account, have the parent one deleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change child account, have the parent one deleted.: My problem is that I am stuck on child restrictions for xbox, I tried to get my dad to help me take it off since at the time I had first created the account I was too young to actually have an...
  9. Cant log in to Xbox Live, since the e-mail adress of the Parent does not exist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in to Xbox Live, since the e-mail adress of the Parent does not exist.: Hey Guys, hope you can help me with this problem, its kinda tricky: So, Xbox live changed the terms of use again, no problem until here, but the e-mail Adress of the parent of this account does...
  10. Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password: i cant connect to xbox live because i cant agree to the terms and conditions because my parent must do it but they can because their microsoft account got hacked can someone please help me or can...