My paradox and microsoft account wont link

Discus and support My paradox and microsoft account wont link in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so when i try to link them it says Something went wrong. ead08890-475d-4215-ad09-57230fc77011 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ruth Healey, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Ruth Healey
    Ruth Healey Guest

so when i try to link them it says Something went wrong.

:)

Ruth Healey, Sep 28, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Ruth Healey,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble linking your Paradox and Microsoft accounts. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

To begin with, please follow the steps mentioned in the article and try linking your accounts again.

If you have already followed the steps mentioned in the article and are still facing issues, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can be done by going to your browser settings and selecting "Clear browsing data" or "Clear history and website data".

2. Try using a different browser or device to link your accounts.

3. Check if your Microsoft account is up to date and has the latest security updates installed. You can do this by going to the Microsoft account security page (https://account.microsoft.com/security/) and checking for any pending updates.

I hope this information will help you to resolve your issue. We look forward for your response.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hello Ruth Healey,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. simonmorant Win User

unable to link microsoft account with paradox launcher

Hi Georges,

the account is connected correctly.
  5. Georges C. Win User

unable to link microsoft account with paradox launcher

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Simonmorant, you can verify that the account has been linked correctly through the link below.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  6. Vanessaez Win User

I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that.

Hi Ryan H, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble linking your Microsoft account with your Paradox account.

To link your accounts, follow these steps:

Sign in to the Xbox app on your PC.
    Select "Profile" in the left sidebar.
    Select "Account".
    Select "Link accounts".
    Select "Paradox Interactive".
    Follow the on-screen instructions.
    If you're still having trouble linking your accounts, you can contact Paradox customer support for help.

Here are some additional tips that may help:

Make sure your Microsoft and Paradox accounts have the same email addresses.
    Make sure your Microsoft and Paradox accounts are in the same country or region.
    Try restarting your PC.
    I hope this helps!

Regarding your issue with mods, there may be a problem with mod compatibility with the GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3.

To confirm this, you can try installing a mod that is compatible with the PC version of Crusader Kings 3.

If the mod works, then the problem is with mod compatibility with the GamePass version.

In this case, you can contact the mod developer for help.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

1. My paradox and microsoft account wont link - Similar Threads - paradox microsoft account

2. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  3. Why don't I receive the Paradox account link email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I receive the Paradox account link email: I am trying to link my Microsoft account in my Paradox account but I do not receive the email to my Microsoft account. 5424a6e8-d750-4dda-9f9c-fffb5ff33f84
  4. unable to link microsoft account with paradox launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to link microsoft account with paradox launcher: I am trying to link my Microsoft account with Crusader Kings 3 on Paradox launcher, I'm accessing CK3 through Gamepass, but i previously paid for the expansion pass, but i am unable to access all...
  5. Paradox Launcher - DLC ownership error - 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paradox Launcher - DLC ownership error - 0x80070490: Hey, I'm unable to play Paradox games (Europa Universalis IV) with my DLCs. This is because I get the "We were unable to verify ownership of this DLC". In logs I can find this:...
  6. i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help: So basicly i cant i link the account to my paradox account and it says "Could not link to XBOX. There is an issue with the Microsoft account. Resolve either on console or by signing in to...
  7. HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account)

in XBoX on Windows
    HOI4 I CANT TAKE ACHIEVEMENTS (Logged in with Paradox account): after HOI4 update 1.9.1 in my achievements shows me this: I'm connected to the paradox account. What is the problem? I play from xbox game pass version. I tried "reset" and "repair" but nothing...
  8. You'll need the internet for this. Paradox

in XBoX on Consoles
    You'll need the internet for this. Paradox: You'll need the internet for this. ( I cant use my pad because I have to connect to wifi first but im unable to do so without working pad) PARADOX pls answer . I don't have usb flash drive to do...
  9. Stellaris console edition paradox con

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris console edition paradox con: So during paradox con paradox announced more dlc coming to Stellaris console edition from the trailer it will be apocalypse, humanoid pack, synthetic, dawn distant stars, and megacorp. Is there...
  10. Error code: 0x80070005 - Paradox Rome Imperator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80070005 - Paradox Rome Imperator: When trying to install Rome Imperator, I get the following error : Error code: 0x80070005 Any solutions? ff41f6a4-647a-4d0b-b356-fdf03a54afea