My overwatch can’t load in game

Discus and support My overwatch can’t load in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamHamdan1, May 23, 2020.

1. AdamHamdan1
    AdamHamdan1 Guest

Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load things(Ex:It takes too long to load the opening cinematic when you first login to the game). And when
    i try to get into a game, I get kicked out for inactivity since its taking too long to get in the match. I tried multiple things like troubleshooting my xbox, unplugging my router, cleaning my disc, and changing ports but the game is still not loading. But
    its not only my overwatch thats not loading, theres several other games that take too long to load as well. I don’t know what to do a this point so can someone please help me on this sticky situation.

:)

AdamHamdan1, May 23, 2020
  2. Dusty Rehab Win User

Hello Adam, I´m sorry to hear that. Xbox live servers are currently having problems due to server issues, they are working to fix this situation. You can always check the status in the following link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Definately take a look at the https://support.xbox.com/. Webpage, it sometimes tells if theres issues with the games
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Your Xbox shouldn't actually be loading from the disc. It will have downloaded the latest version of the game from the 'net. If it's not actually loading games it might be an internal fault. How old is the machine?
  5. Tristan lewis1 Win User

My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

So when I did that I couldn’t log back into my account because I'm stuck on a infinite loading screen so it never loads. So now i can’t log back into my account and now i can’t play any of my games up there
  6. SonnieSlim1 Win User

Xbox Series X Controller disconnects in games when using 120fps mode

Same thing is happening to me in several games using 120fps modes. Overwatch 2, Godfall, Halo Infinite. I suddenly lose control of the game, my party can’t hear me but the Xbox light on the controller is solid. I thought maybe it was switching to blutooth on my iPad but that wasn’t the case
Thema:

1. My overwatch can’t load in game - Similar Threads - overwatch can’t load

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  4. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  5. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. Can’t purchase Overwatch 2 battle pass with in game tokens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase Overwatch 2 battle pass with in game tokens.: Can’t purchase Battle Pass in Overwatch 2 using in-game token.I’ve purchased in-game token through the Xbox store and while they show up in my game I am unable to use them to purchase the battle...
  8. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition: Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started, but the game doesn’t appear in my download...
  9. I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download Overwatch on my Xbox One S: I downloaded Overwatch on my Xbox One S with the Game Pass I bought but a few days after I downloaded it, it said I couldn’t open it anymore so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the...
  10. Can’t launch overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t launch overwatch: TE-1130E I have a problem with my installation I have tried reinstalling the game like it says and I have hard restarted my Xbox and it still doesn’t work 0150ee6d-37bf-4770-bc30-4c97a894947e