My outlook account seems to be hacked

Discus and support My outlook account seems to be hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use Microsoft Family Safety on my son's PC. Last few days I noticed my son's outlook account changed to .....@rambler.ru and the outlook email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by philipsumantri, Aug 28, 2023.

1. My outlook account seems to be hacked

I use Microsoft Family Safety on my son's PC.

Last few days I noticed my son's outlook account changed to .....@rambler.ru

and the outlook email previously used by my son, doesn't exist, seems to have been hacked and deleted.

I tried to recover but it didn't work, because it was thought that the account didn't exist, if I created a new account with the same name it didn't work either

I bought Minecraft through my child's Outlook account.

Is there a way to get the account back, or also the minecraft license?

:)

philipsumantri, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It looks like your sons account hacked/compromised. This is not the experience Microsoft wishes you to have. As your Support Advisor, I will work with you in finding the best available option for this matter.

To better understand the situation, I would liek to ask some questions, such as:

• How often you checked the email inbox of this account?
    • When was the last time you logged in on this account?

philipsumantri, to be completely honest, there's a big possibility that the account will not be recovered. To give you the context, in Microsoft account security process, if there is an attempt to login on your Microsoft account from a different IP Address or from somebody who is not listed on the trusted device, Microsoft will notify you by sending an email as king if you are the one who is making the changes. During that time, you should be able to acknowledge if that is you or not.

In my understanding, you might not checking the email inbox of this account that much that the hacker was able to completely breached the account. After the breached, the system made some changes on the account specially with the security information that should be used in recovering the account.

The plausible reason why you're getting a "doesn't exist" notification is when your account alias will be removed in the account. What they will do is, they will put there account as an alias (the rambler.ru domain). Since they have the full authority of the account, they assigned the rambler.ru as the primary alias then removed your alias in the account which will completely delete it from our data base. That is the exact reason why the error shows it doesn't exist since Microsoft will not recycle email domains/accounts.

I hate to be the bringer of the bad news but there is nothing we can do about this matter any longer. I hope I was able to explain myself clearly

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard back from you for 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We will not monitor this thread in the future, so if you need more help, double-click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

respectfully

Leonardo_Y
  4. ArabMC Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Of course I remember the email, problem is, the person who hacked it transferred the Minecraft account to their email, then deleted MY outlook account.
  5. MIKO HUANG Win User

Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a Mojang account associated with it and I can no longer access it.

A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang account. As a result, I can no longer access the account associated with the outlook address, instead it logs me into the account that was originally associated with the gmail. I looked on NameMC and found that the account still has a profile and I can see the right skin that I had on. This seems to suggest I could still log into the account, but when I try to login with the outlook on Minecraft,net and Mojang.com it directs me to my gmail Minecraft account or says that the account doesn't exist respectively. If there is any possibility that I could regain access to the original outlook Minecraft and Mojang accounts associated with the outlook account and unmerge the gmail and outlook I would like to know.
    I need to know to
  6. AffectedComet6 Win User

microsoft solitaire collection/ unable to sign in

I had the same issue. I eventually signed up for an xbox account and linked it to my outlook account and that seemed to solve the issue. Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. My outlook account seems to be hacked - Similar Threads - outlook account seems

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  4. Cannot verifiy outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot verifiy outlook account: What are questions on the account verification form? 4ff01eb3-9ab5-4e4b-8462-31293f202ea8
  5. Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...: Hello All, Like many others, my primary alias for my Xbox account is no longer valid. I am wanting to use an Outlook account that I currently have as an “Account Verification” email as my new...
  6. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?: This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It...
  7. Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up a new Outlook account for my son with his XBox gamer tag?: My son has been locked out of his Outlook due to forgotten password and we cannot get back in via the online form. Can I set up a new account for him and link it to his existing gamer tag ID?...
  8. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633
  9. i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need...: i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. ive already looked in fourms and tried minecraft "support" the user name in question is " AJBMC331 "...
  10. Microsoft/outlook/exbox account has been hijacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/outlook/exbox account has been hijacked: Hoping someone can help. My son had setup a outlook.com email and ties to a gamertag in Xbox. This was also attached to our MS Family plan. He had just downloaded the NBA24 game. In the middle of...