"my other Xbox console taking a long time to sync from cloud" message?

Discus and support "my other Xbox console taking a long time to sync from cloud" message? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had this message a few times when loading games or apps. I own a 360 as well but that is switched off. Anyone else got this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by reptileegg, Jan 29, 2014.

1. reptileegg
    reptileegg Guest

Had this message a few times when loading games or apps. I own a 360 as well but that is switched off. Anyone else got this problem?

:)

reptileegg, Jan 29, 2014
  2. "Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud"...

I get this as well, Fifa 16 and Fallout 4 are the main culprits, I sign in to my other xbox and wait ages. There should be a way to manually save the games to the cloud.

cooperlegend-F250AF49-96CF-4B77-8323-0E8561FF44D8, Jan 29, 2014
  3. "Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud"...

So you have 2 xbox ones in the same house ? If so , it could be a router problem , if your router dosent support "multiple consoles" it may get confused with where to send the traffic since both xbox ones use the same ports ...if this is happing at 2 different
    houses then there is some other issue....and for some odd reason (update) game saves and profiles aren't playing well together , usually if you delete your profile and re download it , it seems to work...

RobertBuckalew, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your other xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud

2. your other xbox console is taking a long time