My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...

Discus and support My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; as the title says i was anned today on my Hope Is A Must account and i need help as to where i can go to figure out why i got banned ..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FllankinG, Jun 19, 2014.

1. FllankinG
    FllankinG Guest

My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ...

as the title says i was anned today on my Hope Is A Must account and i need help as to where i can go to figure out why i got banned ..

:)

FllankinG, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Its Spaze
    Its Spaze Guest
    Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??

Can someone please tell me why my brother cant play online My account is banned but not his? Its like the whole console is banned even with other accounts i cant play online

Its Spaze, Jun 19, 2014
  3. TSD Frosty
    TSD Frosty Guest
    i got a communications ban

i recently got a second communications ban, this time for 7 days. But i cant figure out why i got it. The first time i got banned was obvious and a correct desicion. but i cant wrap my head around this one. it said in a email that i have been using inapropiate
    language towards people, but i havent talked to random people in gamechats. ive only been talking to friends in xbox partys. i never go gamechat anymore. i havent even been sending any hate messages. i asked friends if their friends have been reporting me,
    but they have not. im not a "toxic" person.

please respond to this post and answer my questions.

also do i get perma banned if i get a third ban? i dont want to lose my account

TSD Frosty, Jun 19, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

TrippIE, Jun 19, 2014
  5. TrippIE Win User

My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this out

6. JacobOdm Win User

i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox and just because it was on my xbox my xbox was banned

so ur telling me i cant un ban my xbox because the other persons account on my xbox was banned my console was banned i was never on that account it was on the xbox when i got it
  7. KindGryphon Win User

Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter

I have an enforcement ban on my xbox for: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using
    abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

I have no idea why I was banned it doesn't say why in the reason for action thing and I can not call or do anything to help myself because I cant contact any of the xbox support without having it send
    me back to the enforcements page I cant use any more chances on the quizz it took me through Because I got a relationship status question wrong. I need to know why exactly I was banned what did I say or do to get banned, do not say " inappropriate text" because
    what the actual ___ does that tell me for why I was banned. Like nawww I thought I was banned because I was hacking -(((being sarcastic))) I have to much trouble trying to figure this out then there should be for a multi million dollar company it should be
    simple to understand not spending hours of searching just to be brought back to a page that tells me I was banned, like i wasn't on here to figure out why in the first place.
    To protect the privacy of the person who reported you they wont tell you exactly what message it was
  8. AdHd PaNdA 69 Win User

Can't apply case for review.

happening to me also is getting quite stupid. i got a communication ban from my friend playing on my account. i go to submit a review and it doesn't allow me to. and the people i talked to didn't know what to do they kept telling me to file one but cant
  9. Ravin Delirious Win User

Hello, I Have Been Banned From Gears of War 3. Help?

I just got banned on another account that I haven't modded or anything on gears of war 3. Can anyone tell me why that might be?
Thema:

1. My other account recently got banned but they cant tell me why where can i go to figure this ... - Similar Threads - account recently got

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  4. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  5. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  6. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  9. Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will...: Hi i recently changed updated my telephone number on my microsoft account it says it will take 30 days and i can still sign in and use my microsoft account but i cant log on to xbox account...
  10. I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...: I purchased a new Xbox after being console banned and it’s still not letting me play Xbox live An error keeps coming up when I want to play a game with Xbox live, I thought getting a new Xbox is...