My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

Discus and support My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tristan TheGrant, Jan 7, 2024.

1. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got banned. I checked the enforcement page and it says I have no current or past strikes so I can't even appeal. It won't let me talk to support either so I don't know what I can do at this point. This makes no sense and I'd appreciate if anyone could help me solve this.

:)

Tristan TheGrant, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me contact support to find out why I'm banned

Hi Tristan T, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are going through this problem, if your account is banned it should appear on the Enforcement page. In any case, I will leave you the link below so you can enter and check again if your ban appears or not. Keep in mind that you should check which one accounts you have logged in correctly.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

You should keep in mind that this is the only way to view your ban or file a possible appeal, Support cannot help you in these types of cases as they are not authorized to help or resolve these situations.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck and a happy new year.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Max Lord of chaos Win User

locked out for no reason

Hello Rodrigo, thank you for the advice. I have tried to log in to see the enforcements page, however, the message saying my account is locked shows up again, and won't let me see the page itself, so i have no way to know what i even got a strike for. i also cannot use the family group option, as i did not know it was possible to create the group before, and i can't log in to the account to accept the invite into the family group, as again, the account is locked.
  4. vVvVxixVvVv Win User

Apparent 3 day suspension but when I try to sign into my Xbox it says permanent ban

I will let everyone one know what ends up happening to me tomorrow. The enforcement page does say 3 days for me too... but xbox says permanent ban. Hopefully it's a scare tactic... I know I won't ever say another, even if they have it coming.
  5. oLSVo Tigroso Win User

After ban

I already contact support and they told me that i have a suspension chat until 25 october but in the enforcement page it do es todo says anything and the other thing is that i cant talk in any other accounts and i dont have a console ban and now i can not
    review a case with enforcement
  6. MatthewScott123 Win User

Xbox ban

I believe my account was permanently banned. When I go to enforcement on the desktop site it says 2 weeks. But when I try to login to my account on my console it gives me the permanently banned message and won't even let me sign in offline. So I'm thinking my two week ban was a trigger for the permanent ban as it was a repeated offense. My question now is can I reverse a permanent ban or no? Do I lose all of my games?
Thema:

My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

1. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me... - Similar Threads - account banned enforcement

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  5. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  6. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...
  7. Account Ban but showing no enforcement history or appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Ban but showing no enforcement history or appeal: Ive just bought myself an xbox again and want to use my old account. After finally figuring out the account info ive been greeted with a ban on the account. i have no enforcement history and...
  8. My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says banned, but I have no enforcement violations that show up?: My Xbox account has been banned for over 10 years and I cannot get any support because no violations show up in the enforcement history. I cannot appeal the ban because there is no history to...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64
  10. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...: I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn...