My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

Discus and support My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrunoL88, Sep 1, 2023.

1. BrunoL88
    BrunoL88 Guest

My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified

but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team, I didn't get any reply. When they replied it, always ask me to fill out the ACSR form again. but my account still locked. i don't understand why still locked if i have been verified. Please help

:)

BrunoL88, Sep 1, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until verified but still locked. any idea?

Hi BrunoL88

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to recover your account even after filling out the ACSR form and contacting our live support team. I understand how frustrating this can be, and I want to assure you that we've done everything we can to assist you. Unfortunately, there may be some situations where we are unable to recover an account, and I'm afraid that this may be one of those cases.

We encourage you to keep trying to recover your account You may refer to this link for more tips when filling out the recovery form. Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

I appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until verified but still locked. any idea?

Hi BrunoL88,

Thanks for getting back. I apologize for the late response.

If you are still prompted with your account that is locked, I suggest that you try accessing your account on different to change your password. You can login to https://account.live.com/ and reset your password.

Please let me know if the problem persists.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. BrunoL88 Win User

Dear ReynaldoB,

Yes i already talked with them 3 times.

The first one suggested me to reply the email using the capture about the verified

I did it already but no response

Second one suggested me to apply again because the response from Microsoft team was to long and maybe my case already expired

I did but same like before no results

Third one said because i sent many of number case maybe makes the Microsoft team confused and told me to waited from the team reply

I did but no results again

You can check

As you can see here

They always makes me to do from beginning even i already replied and show them if I have been verified already

The case number always changed too

So what i must to do now?

I’m so confused

[​IMG]
  5. BrunoL88 Win User

Dear ReynaldoB

Here is the screenshot

I sent it before but it seems got censored

[​IMG]
  6. BrunoL88 Win User

Hello ReynaldoB,

Yes i able to change my password

It’s been 2 months already and i already verified many times but still locked

Dunno why

Here is the capture and my domain

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thanks

[​IMG]

[mod removed - personal information]
Thema:

1. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until... - Similar Threads - account got locked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  5. My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back: The guys at microsoft realised i got hacked and permantly locked my account and now that i got it back they dont wanna give it back pls help i wanna play minecraft...
  6. my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it: my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security infos !! 51c10b21-fd2f-4686-9371-412fa84985f6
  7. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  8. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...