My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!

Discus and support My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ever since Bedrock released Cross play I’ve been having problems with my Microsoft account for around 2 years. I made a account and signed in, then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XW_50, Mar 9, 2022.

1. XW_50
    XW_50 Guest

My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!

Ever since Bedrock released Cross play I’ve been having problems with my Microsoft account for around 2 years. I made a account and signed in, then I got signed out and around 2 years later I found my password and email. In order to sign In I need to receive a 2FA email but I couldn’t since yahoo said my account didn’t exist. Then I switch my account to a different name/ alias account. I sign into it, it still has the same password. Then I go onto Microsoft and now that account doesn’t exist, I can’t sign in, It tells me I need to sign into my Minecraft account with my original Microsoft account! That isn’t even possible because Microsoft got rid of my account! I’ve been email Minecraft and Microsoft and every time the both tell me they are unable to assist and to contact the other. For example I ask Microsoft they say the can’t and send me to Minecraft. Then Minecraft does the same! I just want to play with my friends but apparently it’s too difficult to find my email no matter who I ask. Please anyone help me or tell me how to find out the email since it says it isn’t a thing anymore!

:)

XW_50, Mar 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

As i mentioned this is not possible, that will be against the account privacy
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The alias it's the email of the account, the only way an account gets deactivated it's after sometime without signing and no purchases ever made

If you are not in any of this cases means the email you are using it's not the one linked to the account
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi XW_50! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you didn't have access to the email linked to your Microsoft account you could not change the email linked to it so the Yahoo email should still be the alias for your account (if that was actually the one you used during the account creation)

I'm guessing you are referring to Minecraft on Playstation/Nintendo, once your account it's linked you can't link a different one, that account will be the only one you will be able to use with the game

Support can't help you giving the email linked to your account because of the privacy policies, owners must know the email of the accounts as that's the important part of it
  5. XW_50 Win User

That makes sense but is there anyway that Minecraft, Microsoft, or Xbox could tell me or show me what my email is for the account?
  6. XW_50 Win User

I do know the email and password and the alias and password yet none of them work. After the alias was created it somehow deleted the original account. So I guess I’ll literally never be able to sign in. Cause no matter who I message or ask they can’t help they say!
Thema:

1. My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist! - Similar Threads - original Microsoft account

2. How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?: I cannot access my Microsoft account because the password is 20+ years old and the email associated with it does not exist anymore. I had to create another account to ask this question. I just...
  3. My original microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original microsoft account was hacked: My microsoft account was hacked back in january of 2023, The hacker changed the email and password but the email was changed to I believe *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...: So the situation is. I'm 100% sure i migrated my mojang account with the name "Jamesy03" a long while back, but the only email im sure that i wouldve migrated it to doesnt have my original in game...
  5. How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?: [img] The new Samsung OLED TVs use Xbox Cloud Gaming, but I don't want to use Cloud Gaming. I want to access the old menu that Xbox Ones have access to rather than Cloud Gaming. The image shows...
  6. How can I get Arkham Origins remastered or Re-listed back on Microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Arkham Origins remastered or Re-listed back on Microsoft store?: Arkham Origins was a great and I don't understand why it was left out of the Arkham Collection 9907ae19-546b-4210-9d90-701252ed8efb
  7. My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore: Its been some time since the last time I played Minecraft (still less than a year). So I decided to boot up the game again. I got asked to login again, didnt think much of it but then I got the...
  8. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  9. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...
  10. problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...: so I pre ordered the STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN. https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/STRANGER-OF-PARADISE-FINAL-FANTASY-ORIGIN/9NRR49NM7F1N game, while it worked right, I...