My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore

Discus and support My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its been some time since the last time I played Minecraft (still less than a year). So I decided to boot up the game again. I got asked to login again,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by John Wetzel1, Jun 25, 2023.

1. John Wetzel1
    John Wetzel1 Guest

Its been some time since the last time I played Minecraft (still less than a year). So I decided to boot up the game again. I got asked to login again, didnt think much of it but then I got the message "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." I was and still am really confused on why this happend. So far I was unable to get any explantion on why this happend.

Thanks in Advance My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore :)

:)

John Wetzel1, Jun 25, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello John, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble when trying to access to your Microsoft account.
    May I know if you tried to log into the account by using a previously registered phone number?

Additionally, did you not remember receiving a notification from Microsoft in a previously linked phone or security email address?
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I downloaded an update, Now my games are gone!

Can I still get the games if my original Microsoft account is deleted?
    how do you mean deleted, if the account does not exist anymore then no, if you sign into the xbox with that account that owns the games then yes.
  4. Shaw Jestus Win User

I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

No, it's almost like the Microsoft account doesn't exist anymore but it obviously does cause I use it for my computer and my Xbox account which exists but I just can't log into it
  5. Wille M. Win User

Account does not exist anymore

Hi, Grisern,

For security purposes, there is no way to view the complete email, this is by design.

Again, I'm so sorry this happened to you. As a tip, always try to keep your account security information up to date to avoid these types of attacks.

In that case, you'll need to use the support option mentioned in my first answer.

Hoping that everything works out for the best. :)
  6. Grisern Win User

Account does not exist anymore

So i found out that my account has been stolen by a rambler.ru email adress. and i was wondering if there was any way of finding out the remaining digits for the email adress since i have the first 2
Thema:

1. My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore - Similar Threads - original Microsoft Account

2. How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?: I cannot access my Microsoft account because the password is 20+ years old and the email associated with it does not exist anymore. I had to create another account to ask this question. I just...
  3. My original microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original microsoft account was hacked: My microsoft account was hacked back in january of 2023, The hacker changed the email and password but the email was changed to I believe *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...: So the situation is. I'm 100% sure i migrated my mojang account with the name "Jamesy03" a long while back, but the only email im sure that i wouldve migrated it to doesnt have my original in game...
  5. How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I open the original Xbox app with Microsoft Store on a Samsung TV?: [img] The new Samsung OLED TVs use Xbox Cloud Gaming, but I don't want to use Cloud Gaming. I want to access the old menu that Xbox Ones have access to rather than Cloud Gaming. The image shows...
  6. How can I get Arkham Origins remastered or Re-listed back on Microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Arkham Origins remastered or Re-listed back on Microsoft store?: Arkham Origins was a great and I don't understand why it was left out of the Arkham Collection 9907ae19-546b-4210-9d90-701252ed8efb
  7. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  8. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...
  9. problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...: so I pre ordered the STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN. https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/STRANGER-OF-PARADISE-FINAL-FANTASY-ORIGIN/9NRR49NM7F1N game, while it worked right, I...
  10. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of...