My old minecraft world crashes the game

Discus and support My old minecraft world crashes the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I update my Minecraft version to 1.20 my old world can't be loaded when I load that world the game continue kicking me out off game even wh n... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel Nisi, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Gabriel Nisi
    Gabriel Nisi Guest

When I update my Minecraft version to 1.20 my old world can't be loaded when I load that world the game continue kicking me out off game even wh n other worlds work correctly.

:)

Gabriel Nisi, Jun 29, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Gabriel, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected inconvenience when trying to play a specific world in Minecraft.
    In situations like these (in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the problem. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
  4. oStraightSavage Win User

What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Not the fact that minecraft crashes everytime I open my survival world, but yeah it's the goat game so...
  5. thekojiman Win User

Minecraft fault

Minecraft still crashes. I've hard reset my xbox and even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The weirdest part is that although the game crashes when I try to enter or create a world. I can still go on servers.
  6. Lone Wolf kk Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

ok found the world save files copied them. Uninstalled and re-installed Minecraft for windows 10. After installing and updating created a new world, after 10 minutes of playing the game crashed while digging dirt. So this is the 3rd instance of the game
    crashing while mining/digging... I would say in total in the last 3 days my game has crashed probably close to 300 times.
Thema:

1. My old minecraft world crashes the game - Similar Threads - old minecraft world

2. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  3. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  4. A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Glitch Deleted my old Minecraft worlds: So basically this happened to me today. I deleted Minecraft to save some space and then reinstalled, took a long time to enter my original account cause of some technical issues, I'm on a IOS by...
  5. Help getting old account back and old minecraft worlds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help getting old account back and old minecraft worlds: A while ago I used to play minecraft xbox one edition with a family member's account who forgot the password. Fast forward to today and I want to play on that account again but that family member...
  6. How do I access my old world from windows.old files in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my old world from windows.old files in Minecraft?: I see the name of the world in some of the files but i am not sure how to convert it into a .mcworld in minecraft as that is required. I recently downgraded from windows 11 22h2 to windows 10...
  7. Recovering an old Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering an old Minecraft world: Hello I used to play a lot of Minecraft back in the day. Ive been wanting to play on my old world but it doesn't seem to be loading properly. I can see the old realm when I look at subscriptions...
  8. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  9. Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...: Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The latest known save for the world in question is...
  10. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...