My old hacked account

Discus and support My old hacked account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my old xbox 360 account got hacked and i had map packs and other paid content and how will i get this back? ps ive got a new xbox an is not on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vCharlieeeeee x, Jan 8, 2014.

1. My old hacked account

Hello my old xbox 360 account got hacked and i had map packs and other paid content and how will i get this back?

ps ive got a new xbox an is not on my hard drive.

thanks.

:)

vCharlieeeeee x, Jan 8, 2014
  2. my old account was hacked

2 years ago my old account II NEON FIRE II was hacked i don't remember the email or password i think they have been changed does anyone know a why i can get my account back?

spartanmythict1, Jan 8, 2014
  3. kenchin69
    kenchin69 Guest
    Keep getting signed out of XBL

either that or uve been hacked because my old profile Exploder36 was hacked and i didnt kno until i found out sum1 used the trojan horse virus 2 access my old account

kenchin69, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My old hacked account

If your account was compromised you would need to contact support to have them do an unauthorized access investigation so they can get you your account back. Then you can sign into it again and redownload your content. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada
    or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My old hacked account