my old gt i miss HELP

Discus and support my old gt i miss HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had an old gamertag named Madara Uchiha. i now want to use that account again but i do not know email/password. i also dont have the xbox that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zMadara HD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. zMadara HD
    zMadara HD Guest

my old gt i miss HELP

i had an old gamertag named Madara Uchiha.

i now want to use that account again but i do not know email/password.

i also dont have the xbox that i originally had the profile on.

anyway if you guys could help me get this back?? obviously i cant go on my console i have now and try to find the email because i never downloaded it on here in the first please give me an reply someone please.

:)

zMadara HD, Jan 19, 2014
  2. The complainers and the one MAJOR whiner/complainer will move on to MW3 once released.

did i really? lol just one of my phrases. i miss my old GT. thought about switching back but just never felt like it was worth 800 msp.

Strawberry Catz, Jan 19, 2014
  3. G4meLegend15
    G4meLegend15 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Help

Thanks for the help! I started to miss my old worlds.

G4meLegend15, Jan 19, 2014
  4. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

my old gt i miss HELP

To recover your account, you should contact Microsoft at 1.800.469.9269 Toll Free if you are in the US or Canada. They will require you to prove your identity before they recover your account, such as a security question that you set, or previous passwords
    if you remember them, etc.

-

If you are not in the US or Canada, you may be charged by your carrier for making international calls.

-

Good luck, and happy gaming!

nVo Fusion, Jan 20, 2014
  5. TECHNOx420
    TECHNOx420 Guest
    Xbox support agents don't have access to security question or previous password. only way they can help if if you have a different email or phone number that you can access on the account. if you can verify your account that way they can give you the MSA

TECHNOx420, Jan 20, 2014
  6. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest
    TECHNOx420 is correct, customer support cannot provide the Microsoft Account e-mail to you until your account is fortified. Fortification is basically just a fancy name for the process of verification that requires you to provide a system-generated code
    to the agent which they can then enter into their systems to unlock your account information. Once the account is unlocked everything is visible and they can give you the e-mail address. Unfortunately, in order to fortify your account you must have access
    to an alternate e-mail or cell phone number that you've setup as a "proof". Otherwise, the only other way to verify is via the web, but you must know the email and password in order to use the web method.

Lillithvain, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TECHNOx420 Win User

my old gt i miss HELP

Xbox support agents don't have access to security question or previous password. only way they can help if if you have a different email or phone number that you can access on the account. if you can verify your account that way they can give you the MSA
  8. nVo Fusion Win User

my old gt i miss HELP

To recover your account, you should contact Microsoft at 1.800.469.9269 Toll Free if you are in the US or Canada. They will require you to prove your identity before they recover your account, such as a security question that you set, or previous passwords
    if you remember them, etc.

-

If you are not in the US or Canada, you may be charged by your carrier for making international calls.

-

Good luck, and happy gaming!
  9. Lillithvain Win User

my old gt i miss HELP

TECHNOx420 is correct, customer support cannot provide the Microsoft Account e-mail to you until your account is fortified. Fortification is basically just a fancy name for the process of verification that requires you to provide a system-generated code
    to the agent which they can then enter into their systems to unlock your account information. Once the account is unlocked everything is visible and they can give you the e-mail address. Unfortunately, in order to fortify your account you must have access
    to an alternate e-mail or cell phone number that you've setup as a "proof". Otherwise, the only other way to verify is via the web, but you must know the email and password in order to use the web method.
  10. Strawberry Catz Win User

The complainers and the one MAJOR whiner/complainer will move on to MW3 once released.

did i really? lol just one of my phrases. i miss my old GT. thought about switching back but just never felt like it was worth 800 msp.
  11. G4meLegend15 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Help

Thanks for the help! I started to miss my old worlds.
Thema:

my old gt i miss HELP

1. my old gt i miss HELP - Similar Threads - old miss HELP

2. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  5. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  6. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  7. Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...: Miss playing the Daily Challenges and face book games. Windows 10 is disappointing. Microsoft fix these issues pleases. 5650ed07-68cc-4a55-8521-3e0f5e63bd4c
  8. Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty: Ive just started a new channel for old school and new school gaming Focal Point Im new to youtube and looking to improve and expand, is there any games you guys would like to watch, should i do...
  9. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live: hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in my part of Texas. Didnt MS boast about...
  10. Miss my old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss my old gamertag: Hello, I would love if someone could take the time to re-investigate my forced gamertag change. I believe that while gaming I met someone that wanted to be mean and reported it. The gamertag that...