My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

Discus and support My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HAZZA E, Nov 8, 2023.

1. HAZZA E
    HAZZA E Guest

My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play story mode. I managed to download it onto my Xbox using the Xbox app and recently played feature- however it wouldn’t let me start the game as it said I didn’t have access to it. How do I fix this considering I paid money for the game originally?

:)

HAZZA E, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, HAZZA. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Please review if you are trying to access the Xbox One edition of the game or the Series X|S edition. Recently, Rockstar launched a separate version for the last-gen consoles.

Xbox One version:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grand-theft-auto-v-xbox-one/bpj686w6s0nh?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

In addition to that, you may want to review your Microsoft account order history to find the version of GTA V you own:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order number, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. BananaSkully Win User

Xbox game pass

What i mean is, i bought the ultimate subscription but the Xbox (Beta) app on pc does not register that i have an active subscription. On my active subscriptions on my Microsoft account on the website says i have the ultimate edition.
  4. DeepanshuArora1 Win User

xbox controller

Why do I need an adapter? I bought a xbox one wireless controller to use with my windows 10 pc. So i tried registering it and above link says Unable to register your product.
  5. Majin x BuuB Win User

Dying Light Ultimate Edition

Im having same problem. Preordered ultimate edition but its not registered the game as that edition just standard! It says through the store i have the season pass to manage but does not register when i click on it :( any way to fix this???
  6. Trxpg0dz Win User

Preview program previous member

I need help also. I became a preview member on xbox one last year, and then my xbox broke. So i bought a new one and i cant get back into the program because it says that the console is registered to a different account. So i contacted xbox support and they
    told me to come here and possibly an ambassador can help me.
Thema:

1. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate. - Similar Threads - does register bought

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  8. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  9. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  10. Why does my mouse not register?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mouse not register?: When I have my mouse connected to my Xbox it works fine but when I try to press the left mouse button while the right mouse button is down it doesn’t register the left click, I’ve tried a mouse...