My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.

Discus and support My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to go online it says I need to update my xbox to go online, so I click update and it says I'm not connected to the internet. what do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gaming Narwhalz, May 28, 2015.

1. My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.

Every time I try to go online it says I need to update my xbox to go online, so I click update and it says I'm not connected to the internet. what do I do?

:)

Gaming Narwhalz, May 28, 2015
  2. fredscafe
    fredscafe Guest
    Hughes eat gen5

just got satellite from Hughes Net- the gen 5. And Xbox 360 won't connect to internet now. Any advice

fredscafe, May 28, 2015
  3. Service alert?

I have the service alert too. The problem seems to be that my Xbox 360 won't connect to the internet. I have AT&T Uverse and the newest Xbox out. Just got it a few days ago.

SchenkerTwins, May 28, 2015
  4. My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.

You can download the update and put it on a USB drive and install it that way.

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

Just scroll down a bit to where it says "Copy to a USB flash drive" and follow the instructions.

Hopefully, that's the only problem and everything will work fine after the update.

shadow walkerOZ, May 28, 2015
  5. Thank you shadow walkerOZ, I tried this and I am playing gta iv already My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet. :D

Gaming Narwhalz, May 28, 2015
  6. Cool, I'm glad that's all it was.

shadow walkerOZ, Oct 31, 2018
  7. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Cool, I'm glad that's all it was.
  8. Gaming Narwhalz Win User

Thank you shadow walkerOZ, I tried this and I am playing gta iv already :D
  9. shadow walkerOZ Win User

You can download the update and put it on a USB drive and install it that way.

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

Just scroll down a bit to where it says "Copy to a USB flash drive" and follow the instructions.

Hopefully, that's the only problem and everything will work fine after the update.
  10. N7 Synoptic Win User

Can't even connect to network to connect to xbox live

This same thing is happening to me. I just got new internet today! I got the same information on my screen as well. I have the xbox 360 Slim 250 GB.
  11. SchenkerTwins Win User

Service alert?

I have the service alert too. The problem seems to be that my Xbox 360 won't connect to the internet. I have AT&T Uverse and the newest Xbox out. Just got it a few days ago.
Thema:

1. My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - 360 got today

2. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  8. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  9. I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...: I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still nothing 2b0f7e84-a398-429a-8ba6-fc825d2d3075
  10. Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.: The latest 360 update has issues. For starters, the update download fine, but didn't appear to apply correctly (if at all). After the system rebooted it told me there was a system update. It...