My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

Discus and support My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandon Tapp, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Brandon Tapp
    Brandon Tapp Guest

My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried multiple fixes for this issue all to no avail. Any help or advice for be greatly appreciated, TIA

:)

Brandon Tapp, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Lein Kroniid Win User

Question about NAT.

Been a bit of time sense posting, computer was being fixed. Any how, my NAT still shows it being strict even after I used port forwarding and tried the whole restart your router. My computer can be turned off and it will always show it after a day or 2 that
    it is back to strict. If info is needed on what router I use just tell me.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Can't connect to specific friend

4. DarkMoofey Win User

Please help me with my NAT type!!!

Hey there. Have you taken a look at the Official NAT Troubleshooting Guide? You can find it at

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

When it comes to assigning static IPs and stuff, as well as forwarding ports, refer to your router's manual on how to access its admin panel and to forward ports.
  5. JonneyCornerr Win User

Alone again

Check your NAT type on your network settings on the console. If its showing as strict you may need to do some port forwarding on your router to enable ports to be opened to connect with XBL services.
  6. Vision Verrify Win User

One console showing strict NAT

Thema:

1. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as... - Similar Threads - NAT type shows

2. How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable: Hello, I would like some help with a Network issue on the Xbox One S. As of late Wednesday(June 12), I've been unable to connect to Monster Hunter World Servers. I can see the servers as well as...
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  6. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  7. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  8. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  9. Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.: Please help me fix this NAT type , I tried many solution and try to fix but still cannot. It status was open but suddenly don`t know what happened become moderate. [img]...
  10. Xbox One doesn't show NAT type at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't show NAT type at all: For about a week now I have been unable to connect to Online Matches on Xbox One due to a Teredo error. I have tried many solutions and have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft and my Internet...