My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

Discus and support My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRETTGARCIA, Sep 27, 2020.

1. BRETTGARCIA
    BRETTGARCIA Guest

My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox

:)

BRETTGARCIA, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

My Experience Using Narrator

It´s a pretty useful tool.

I mean, as you say, there are many people who may want to used, and importantly, there are a few people that will need something like that to get a better experience.

I use it when my monitor goes off signal and then navigate through the menus without a screen.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Narrator

Its a great thing that for people who need this there are features like the narrator as a build in feature.
  4. VinyRaindrop148 Win User

changing language of the games

hello

thanks for all replys

Vinny #1 and RedCarGamer: i know that most of games using system language, but i must use english.

DrifterX22: i'm trying to play on xbox, not windows 10. i'm using narrator on my pc sometimes, and windows version of narrator supports russian, but i can't enable narrator if my xbox one on russian language
  5. Bacapolypse Win User

My Experience Using Narrator

Hey Thon,

I have used the narrator enough to know how it operates and how to use it, I needed it only one time in my life after getting LASIK surgery I was pretty blurry for a couple days and it was nice to get some help in navigating to my netflix app to have something
    to put on TV while I laid around. Your experience though after the car accident is really insightful to hear, I certainly hope you are doing ok now!
  6. IRB Win User

Narrator

For those that need it, it is a great thing to have.

Anything that can help everyone enjoy gaming is a good thing.
Thema:

1. My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most... - Similar Threads - narrator TURN OFF

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  5. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  7. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  8. Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642
  9. Narrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: My narrator is yapping but I don't have narrator on it just started recently but I was just starting Minecraft legends ad67373d-5c0a-4587-b04d-37aac98aa694
  10. How to turn screen narration off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn screen narration off: My Xbox one is doing this weird thing where once I launch a game some kind of screen narration turns on. Screen narration does not work on main Xbox screens only when in a game which is mildly...