My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...

Discus and support My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am sorry for the rude comments i made i was no alone in these encounters allow me to party chat please i really want to continue business with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deadlyaim87, Dec 26, 2016.

1. deadlyaim87
    deadlyaim87 Guest

My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...

I am sorry for the rude comments i made i was no alone in these encounters allow me to party chat please i really want to continue business with microsoft is my tag please

:)

deadlyaim87, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Trolling for Bans

"I was just engaged by my first chat troll since Microsoft began implementing bans for foul language"

You do realise that the enforcement team have been suspending people for using foul language for several years?

It's not something new.

Daft Badger, Dec 26, 2016
  3. XxBROWNY11xX
    XxBROWNY11xX Guest
    I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be removed

I am sorry for my foul language of one of my messages I believe that i should not be receiving by this ban and that I could be removed if possible and I will try to monitor/ retain my foul language.

XxBROWNY11xX, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Ghetto dude 14 Win User

Account- revoked communication and online gaming.

The mute button is not effective because the people that report gamers should just mute the people using foul language, but they don't. And not everyone knows words from a dictionary. Not everyone has the same level of knowledge. I am only suggesting a
    filter to be used for the ones who like the foul language, that way the people who don't want it don't have to use the filter or can filter out foul language lobbies. It is not a big deal to have lobbies where gamers get along using foul language.
  5. Uhh Nobody Win User

add me

If anyone wants to play I got bf4 but no dlcs sorry, I don't use foul language either and I'm online usually cuz I'm home schooled anyway my gt is ""
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Trolling for Bans

"I was just engaged by my first chat troll since Microsoft began implementing bans for foul language"

You do realise that the enforcement team have been suspending people for using foul language for several years?

It's not something new.
  7. VaderSaver Win User

Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

I am a parent of a 7 year old. Also loves Stampy. He really wants to play with friends. No foul language. His name is stampystamper. Please invite him, he would love to play with some new online friends.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Account- revoked communication and online gaming.

As an adult, i don`t want to hear your foul language either.

People play games for fun, not to hear foul mouth abuse from strangers.

If you want to use bad language play with your friends, you are less likely to get reported.
Thema:

1. My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ... - Similar Threads - name dustin grimm

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  4. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  5. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  6. How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a supervisor to call me I was hung up on by an agent names al: My product is faulty and you owe me a refund I'm paying a 2 year loan and the warranty was only 1 year? My product fails immediately after warranty expires proving you sold me a inferior product I...
  7. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  8. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  9. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  10. "User name" and "Username" are the same?

in XBoX on Windows
    "User name" and "Username" are the same?: I want to change my Xbox username now that I see that the specific username I want doesn't seem to be used. Xbox says it's taken, but the closest I can find to it is that username with a space in...