my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007

Discus and support my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; a accout name [mod removed] IS PICKING ON MY SON CALLING HIM A [mod removed] SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE EVEN IF ITS A 3 MONTHS BANNED FOR COUMMICTION... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LEFT FOR DEAD21, May 4, 2022.

1. my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007

a accout name [mod removed] IS PICKING ON MY SON CALLING HIM A [mod removed] SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE EVEN IF ITS A 3 MONTHS BANNED FOR COUMMICTION THIS IS REDUCLESS AN THE BULLING NEEDS TO STOP

:)

LEFT FOR DEAD21, May 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. lukx6666 Win User

Account recovery didn't work

Oh I forgot, this account is the account from my son. My old gamer Tag is FPz Lusankya
  4. VoluntaryNut250 Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

hi al my son is new to online gaming he is 7 years old I have requested all names above his gamer tag is SteeledZebra4 he is under my gamertag please add him
  5. trackmaster456 Win User

How do I find "friends" for my 6-year old to play with? Creative Mode. No Mic.

Please add my 6 yr old son who is looking for a friend his gamer tag is Inhumanelake196
  6. Tonkster01 Win User

wrong name on gamer id

My step son is having same problem. It has his gamer tag and then my name after it does anyone know how to remove it?
Thema:

1. my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007 - Similar Threads - name brandon son

2. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  5. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  6. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  7. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  8. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  9. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  10. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...