My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

Discus and support My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aarav Gupta1122, Feb 5, 2024.

1. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I was using it with the Xbox. I also tested with other devices and the Bluetooth worked but the dongle didn't l. Please tell me how to fix.

:)

Aarav Gupta1122, Feb 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...