My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

Discus and support My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackman Sleeper, Nov 3, 2023.

1. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I got the 100$ MW3 pass and it’s no longer here please help me?

:)

Jackman Sleeper, Nov 3, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jackman. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This is an ongoing issue, and it's currently being investigated by Activision. They will provide an update when more information is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Kyle
  3. tsizzle1785 Win User

Xbox Live disconnects when I start a game

This has been happening to me as well for MW2 and MW3
  4. Chandler Dunn Win User

Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen?

I’ve also had a problem with mw2 sense mw3 came out. All of my progress was deleted just like this guys was. Mine is a step further though because I cannot play modern warfare 2 anymore no matter how many times I update or redownload the multiplayer.

My friends that have mw3 are able to play mw2 no problem but a couple buddies and I that haven’t bought mw3 cannot play mw2. We also cannot find game on the PlayStation anymore it’s only mw3 and mw.

Do we have to buy mw3 just to play the game we already have??
  5. HAMMEY XD Win User

Xbox Wont read disc's.

I agree with Grey Pilgrim but, Me and my dad bought a MW2 and it wont play it will say open trey. But then we got a MW3 edition xbox and we hooked it up and it will play. We bought 2 games Blackops and a MW2 and both wont play. But on anouther console we
    ALREADY had will play them the MW3 edition do we need it repaired please help!!!!!
  6. ERIKDOTCOM Win User

Moved on to BF3

I have to say, MW3 was a shock for me. I was expecting BF3 to be good, but not necessarily MW3, especially since I hated MW2. However, it's been really fun so far.
Thema:

1. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me? - Similar Threads - MW2 MW3 profile

2. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  3. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  4. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  5. MW2/ MW3 Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2/ MW3 Ban: I’ve recently reinstalled mw2 and found out I’ve been hacked. I only play on Xbox yet it’s been played on pc with cheats and gotten me banned from both mw2/3 I’ve appealed the ban but they’ve...
  6. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  7. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  8. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9
  9. Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install: [img] This is a pic showing the issue 9ded2f74-bb9f-45ce-b10d-ab5b598474da
  10. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746