My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...

Discus and support My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My MS flight sim wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install and to try later, I have re installed the whole app with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyScott8, Feb 13, 2023.

1. TonyScott8
    TonyScott8 Guest

My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...

My MS flight sim wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install and to try later, I have re installed the whole app with no luck

:)

TonyScott8, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install and to try later, I have re installed the whole app nwith no luck

3. XBF - Tali Win User

MSFSの機体アドオン購入について

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello koichiromatsuo,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you would like to purchase a specific aircraft that was available in the premium edition of Flight Simulator. While reading the Flight Simulator FAQ, it looks as though you are able to upgrade the version of the base game that you currently own. It does not appear as though you can purchase a specific aircraft from that pack separately.

For all add on content, you should see what is available in the marketplace found in the store. If you have downloaded additional content but only see a limited amount of aircrafts, please view How to install additional content.

If you have additional questions or if I didn’t quite answer your original question, please respond back to this thread.

Thank you!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  4. MichaelStone1949 Win User

Problem with AI "control aircraft" on 1.9.3 FS 2020 update

Hopefully MS will solve this soon. One of the cool things was letting AI fly on auto for long flights. Now, when you turn on aircraft control the plane just goes in a straight line forever and wherever.
  5. YogiTheBearMan Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager

I used the prompt to create a folder called "Flight Simulator Content" on the same drive as my install, my install is from Windows Store (game pass PC) and it's not on the C: for the same reason as you.

Can't believe it's 2020 and they are still defaulting to C: instead of the same drive as the install...

It took a long time to download and decompress the 91.36GiB, which appears to include aircraft, airports, bushtrips, flights, tutorials, landing challenges, cockpits, materials, soundbanks, etc.

There is also an empty folder for "Community" which I assume is there for adding custom content.

Still waiting for it to wrap up so I can try this game out!
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Purchased M20R Ovation in market place do not appear in content manager in MSFS2020

Hello AdriaanWhite,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

After investigating, I've found a few solutions on the Microsoft Flight Simulator Support website located here:

Steam - How to troubleshoot missing aircraft from the hangar/broken aircraft – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

I believe that the "MISSING AIRCRAFT - PACKAGES SHOW AS "NOT INSTALLED"" section is related to your issue. If not, then I recommend reviewing the entire article to find a solution that works for you!

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install... - Similar Threads - flight sime wont

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  4. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  5. Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?: Hi, My Xbox one X no longer wants to boot to mainscreen... Stuck on 26016.1002.amd64fre.rs_cbox_dev_flight.231211.2030, which is OS 10.0.26016.1002 Official one released now is...
  6. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  7. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...