My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.

Discus and support My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to my Xbox and tried to play Fortnite. When I tried to do that, I log onto Fortnite and my mouse cursor pops up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adriel Gonsalves., Dec 21, 2023.

1. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.

So I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to my Xbox and tried to play Fortnite. When I tried to do that, I log onto Fortnite and my mouse cursor pops up in the middle of the screen but it doesn’t move around. I can still use the scroll but otherwise it doesn’t work, not even in game. As for my keyboard, the arrow keys work but not it game and everything doesn’t work.Please let me know if you can help.

:)

Adriel Gonsalves., Dec 21, 2023
  2. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Did you install the game or playing cloud?

If cloud then only controller works

Mouse.and keyboard only works on installed games
  5. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  6. Celine Cronier Win User

My keyboard won't work

I don't know why but like sudently my keyboard dont work on fortnite it do that when i was switching keyboard but my new mouse work fine on the game menu and in game
Thema:

1. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite. - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard don’t

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  8. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  9. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  10. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...