My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

Discus and support My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me 4a788a0b-a6be-48e4-a911-e6a914ebf0bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karling�� Bohm, Dec 16, 2022.

1. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

:)

Karling�� Bohm, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

Hello Karling, sorry to hear you're having trouble

If you're asking about an Xbox console then you can set up a repair for it at https://account.microsoft.com/devices. Once set up and you have received your shipping label via email you can pack up the console.

Please be sure to send only the console and nothing else as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ok whay device are you talking about if og xbox one fat then can't be repaired as they don't make

parts for it.

If Xbox one s or higher then goto device.Microsoft.com and file a repair paid or in warranty

Anything else like laptops or pc you must address the manufacturer
  4. FizzyBubble7406 Win User

Xbox One does not recognize Blu Rays and DVD's

How do I fix my Xbox it does not work it won’t let me play any games the motherboard is fried can you guys please help me
  5. denis97g Win User

Xbox Motherboard Fried

if it's not under warranty, it will probably cost you less to buy a new one.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Motherboard Fried

You can see what options are available at the
    Microsoft Device Support page here
    . They will present the available options even if it is out of warranty. There are some items they no longer support, but just because it's out of warranty doesn't mean you're out of options.
Thema:

1. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me - Similar Threads - motherboard fried where

2. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  3. HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...: I am in the military and my warranty went out on deployment over seas in Europe and it’s an internal hardware issue I shouldn’t be liable for the repair, is there anything that can be done please...
  4. Xbox 360 E (winchester motherboard) false overheating.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 E (winchester motherboard) false overheating.: So, i have a old Xbox 360 E, where, at some point, just stopped working. So I bought a new video game. Years later, i decided to fix it. So i replaced some stuff and tried it. But then when i plug...
  5. Xbox one s ,new motherboard. New DVD board , using new hard drive 1tb get two of the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s ,new motherboard. New DVD board , using new hard drive 1tb get two of the same...: Xbox one s new mother board came with DVD daughter board. Using 1 tb hard drive . Getting error E101-000005048B050041 .Have tryed 3 500 HD and 2 1tb HD, reassembled DVD to check cables etc still...
  6. Xbox series X motherboard broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X motherboard broken: I sent in my xbox to a third party to get repaired and they've told me it looks like its a motherboard issue that can't be fixed. I've only had it for a year and a half so pretty annoyed about it....
  7. Replaced Motherboard on my Samsung laptop running windows 8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replaced Motherboard on my Samsung laptop running windows 8: Hello I replaced my Motherboard on my Samsung laptop running windows 8 and now I cannot do anything on windows it is giving me errors. What do I need to do? 60ecd3c5-2428-4e76-9e58-45e80b43ed3a
  8. Can someone help me repair a xbox one disc drive and motherboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me repair a xbox one disc drive and motherboard?: I have an Xbox that i got off of ebay that said the disc drive was mismatched. It said that they had previously attempted to repair the disc drive but did not swap the daughterboard. I don't want...
  9. Series s power supply motherboard connection part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s power supply motherboard connection part: [img] I want to connect the power supply to the motherboard using an extension line, not a direct connection, but I don't know the name of the photo display, so I don't know which extension to buy...
  10. XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade: Hi, yesterday I upgraded my rig (motherboard, CPU, RAM) and my XBOX wireless adapter doesn't work. When I boot the PC there is a green light on the adapter which turns off as soon as the...