My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

Discus and support My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Gundrum, Dec 28, 2023.

1. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the installation whenever I try to start it.

:)

Tyler Gundrum, Dec 28, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network: 145.53 GB of 145.53 GB.” Why is this happening?

Hello tyler,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, the message "Network: 145.53 GB out of 145.53 GB" means that the game is downloading additional data from the Mortal Kombat server.

This is normal for modern games, as developers often provide patches and updates after the game is released.

The fact that the game asks you to insert the first disc when you have already inserted the data disc indicates that the game is having trouble finding the data it needs to continue the installation. This may be due to several factors, including:

The discs are damaged or dirty. Make sure the discs are clean and free of scratches or marks.

The discs are not installed correctly. Make sure the discs are inserted correctly into the console or PC.

There is a problem with the Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and that you have enough bandwidth to download the additional data.

To fix the issue, you can try the following steps:

Restart your console or PC. Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor problems.
    Clean the discs with a soft cloth.

Avoid using cleaning products that can damage the discs.

Insert the discs correctly into the console or PC. Make sure the discs are fully inserted and do not move.
    Check your Internet connection.

Make sure your Internet connection is stable and that you have enough bandwidth to download the additional data.

Install games in a location with plenty of free space. This will help ensure that the game has enough space to download the additional data.

Keep your discs clean and free of scratches. Damaged discs can cause problems with game installation.

Keep your Internet connection stable and with sufficient bandwidth. This will help ensure that the game can download the additional data without problems.

Source: https://elmortalkombat.fandom.com/es/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_9_(2011_Video_Juego)

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Joeyh1978 Win User

Rank the MK's!

In order from favorite to least favorite

Mortal Kombat 2011

Mortal Kombat 2

Mortal Kombat 1

MK vs. DC (even without the over the top violence and blood, game was still fun)

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat Deception

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Mortal Kombat 4

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Mortal Kombat Armagedon

Mortal Kombat Special Forces (worst MK game ever next to Mortal Kombat Advance)
  4. XmanAdvenger Win User

My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

I’m having the same issue I have multiple add-ons that I’ve uninstalled themselves in Mortal Kombat X in Mortal Kombat 11 it says they’re installing and then they uninstall themselves immediately afterwards it says when I’m installing them that they are
    a wb games update Well showing the ad on icon saying they’ve been installed and then immediately goes back to needing to be installed again right afterwards
  5. nate dog 411 Win User

Mortal Kombat Arcade

Can someone play me on Mortal Kombat 1 and Mortal Kombat 2 on Xbox Live ? My Xbox Live Name is Natedogg4111
  6. natedogg4111 Win User

yo netherrealm studios ive got a suggestion

I Love playing Mortal Kombat 1 and Mortal Kombat 2 its a lot of fun
Thema:

My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

1. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:... - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat Game

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  4. i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game: i cant launch my mortal kombat game that i just recently bought, it said that my account doesnt have it. (Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...
  5. Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on: Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up in manage games and add on 3ab55318-c4a0-4fb7-874e-538b6a4b91f8
  6. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  7. Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...: I am trying to play my Mortal Kombat 1 game which I preordered and got early access for starting today. I keep getting an error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...
  8. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...: So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do...
  9. No dlc in my mortal kombat ultimate game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No dlc in my mortal kombat ultimate game: So i installed mk 11 ultimate with all the dlc from a disc . Today i saw everything was installed so i played the game and i got nothing no dlc no characters only the basegame characters. So i put...
  10. Were can i find Mortal Kombat 11 game save downloaded on microsoft store (pc) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Were can i find Mortal Kombat 11 game save downloaded on microsoft store (pc) ?: Were can i find Mortal Kombat 11 game save downloaded on microsoft store (pc) ? 3b41ed50-48f7-4519-bd6c-3f2b47ae3982