My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

Discus and support My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by omar bq, Sep 16, 2023.

1. omar bq
    omar bq Guest

My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back

:)

omar bq, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back

If you did not manage to use the above link to retrieve the account, kindly contact Microsoft support: support.microsoft.com
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

The above does not close the account but helps you retrieve the account of a deceased person.
  4. omar bq Win User

I don't know how to do it

They gave me a form to bring my account back but i did it right but the refuse

I don't know how to bring it back

Do you know how to?
  5. omar bq Win User

I don't want to close the account

I play Minecraft on this account

I want to take the Minecraft account to another account

But i think to do this i need to secure the account I don't know the account details just password
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to be of your assistance today.

We understand that these might be difficult times for those seeking access to their loved one’s email or storage accounts.

For privacy and other legal reasons, Microsoft are generally unable to provide information to non-account holders. On the link provided are more specific details on actions that can be taken.

https://support.microsoft.com/offic...has-died-ebbd2860-917e-4b39-9913-212362da6b2f

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
Thema:

1. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she... - Similar Threads - mom's account need

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  4. Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...: Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same account and I use my for gaming while she uses hers for work now she has lost her work please help...
  5. My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...: So when my mom bought the game I loaded it up and I looked at my worlds my maps my add-ons but nothing showed up not even one Block Skyblock and so I don't know what to do and also my mom bought...
  6. Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game: We started playing back in January, and have had problems with the game not allowing her to save her data. I was wondering if this is due to her using a different account compared to her 360 one....
  7. My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?: My mom today took from me a normal xbox one s white controller and went to work and I can't find it. I remember that she is putting it on random places.. but I don't know where. And the batteries...
  8. Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.: Once he started playing he realized its speaking french. I attempted to try to move thru the menu screen but I do not see a language option. After googling a bit maybe others have had this same...
  9. Mom had no clue and now needs help with account transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mom had no clue and now needs help with account transfer: Hi and thanks. One year ago I bought my 11yo kid an Xbox and set him up under my name with Xbox Live. After him charging without permission and playing like a fiend, I realized I should have set...
  10. Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over ...: This has to stop!! My son has been constantly banned and kicked off and on consistently and hasn't done anything wrong! Of course he's currently off again with an "Avoid Me" Representation. It...