My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

Discus and support My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wyattjm, Jan 9, 2024.

1. wyattjm
    wyattjm Guest

My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

MW2 Progress not saved.

I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone again but as i updated it none of my progress saved and it said i didn’t even own modern warfare 2 but i played regularly and i am at level one with none of my classes. i tried to uninstall and reinstall and that didn’t work then i uninstalled again only downloading packs that related to mw2 and that didn’t work. how do i fix this?

:)

wyattjm, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Maricoxi Win User

my modern warefare 2 leadboards are messed up!!!!

You CAN reset it, delete your multiplayer progress.

1. Go to "My Xbox" channel

2. Go all the way over to "System Settings"

3. Go to "Memory"

4. Select your device, Memory Unit, Hard Drive, etc.

5. Go to "Games"

6. Find Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

7. Delete Multiplayer progress

NOTE: This WILL delete all earned Titles, Emblems, Attachments, Guns, Ranks, etc.
  3. Ted141 Win User

MW3 Vault (Ultimate) Edition isn’t showing cross gen option

yea but i have modern warfare three on my xbox one s but i just got a gaming laptop for xmas and i logged in to my account i have all my progress the only thing that didnt transfer over is modern warfare 3
  4. Iaitoo Win User

After a compulsory update last month I've been unable to connect my wireless xbox 360 to my network.

I want to bump this. Having the same issues.

When I start the xbox I have to network test a few times before it works. And when it is connected, it usually takes 5-10 mins before it disconnects again. Got none of these issues with my xbone.

The problem started when I got the latest update. I have tried removing it and reinstalling. Tried deleting profile, cache, resetting to factory settings. Nothing helps.

Microsoft seems to blame peoples routers and modern warfare. I dont own Modern Warfare. And my router is fine. Its only the 360 that has issues...
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Who still plays past COD games?

I still just play Modern Warfare 2. I've been wondering whether or not I should get ghosts. If I do it it, it will be on my winder break so I actually have tie to play it.

-

Modern Warfare 2 had the best variety for classes in my opinion.
  6. Jackman Sleeper Win User

Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen?

Hi Kyle, thank you very much for getting in contact with me so quickly I have screenshots and game recordings of my level that I was so that I even have proof of me getting to that level. I’m just hoping that my account does not get deleted because I am a devoted Xbox fan it’s the only consul that I have and will have and I love all the games that you guys have offered. My account did not get deleted until modern warfare three came out and I had bought that and about 40 skins on my profile, and nothing is recorded , I have played other games on or with an Activision account like assassin’s creed and my profile is still there so I’m just trying to figure out why it’s only the modern warfare series. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you.
Thema:

1. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc.... - Similar Threads - modern warfare profile

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  7. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  8. Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I...: Why did my profile for modern warfare 2 and 3 get deleted with all of my content I bought I was a level over 900 I play regularly why did this happen? Please someone help me find my account?...
  9. Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with profiles and sharing Modern Warfare in the same home with 2 Xbox's: Hello!! I need HELP! We have two Xbox's in our home...one in the basement for my son-and that is the home XBOX-then one upstairs-my husband and daughter use that one-so we have 3 profiles. I...
  10. My Modern warfare 2 kicks me out if games and says profile was logged out with an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Modern warfare 2 kicks me out if games and says profile was logged out with an error...: MW2 gives me a .”you’re profile has been logged out”. Mid game… Any way to fix this? 7c33f5b7-7a7a-41e1-9cf1-a0c9178cc164