My Modern warfare 2 kicks me out if games and says profile was logged out with an error...

Discus and support My Modern warfare 2 kicks me out if games and says profile was logged out with an error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MW2 gives me a .”you’re profile has been logged out”. Mid game… Any way to fix this? 7c33f5b7-7a7a-41e1-9cf1-a0c9178cc164 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chris sojka, Jul 6, 2023.

1. chris sojka
    chris sojka Guest

My Modern warfare 2 kicks me out if games and says profile was logged out with an error...

MW2 gives me a .”you’re profile has been logged out”. Mid game… Any way to fix this?

:)

chris sojka, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Cateyemania Win User

Modern warfare is not loading me in a match

Two months. Haven't been able to load into a game in two months. It says Match Started. Loading level. Then 2 minutes later it kicks me out and says Failed to load due to transmission error status: VIGOROUS. Modern warfare used to be my favorite of the two current COD games (not counting warzone). Can't even load into a **** game now. Somebody please fix this.
  3. westcreek Win User

disconnected from live...

I have this same problem when playing modern warfare 3...only it's been ongoing since the start of the year for me. My connection is fine and the Xbox is wired. I get booted out after one game and it gives me some error crap with the modern warfare 3 servers.
    Then it will try to fetch my online profile. Honestly what's the deal...I read other people having the same problems here. Is there a universal fix?
  4. DeniqL Win User

My Modern warfare 2 kicks me out if games and says profile was logged out with an error code. I’m currently redownload the game! Anything else I should do?

Hi,Chris! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try deleting your account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to play the game again.
  5. Jinkay Win User

Disconnections from Live when in game.

Can someone help me out please.I am having issues myself.I log into live and i keep getting kicked out it say's my profile has been logged in elsewhere.I changed my password then it started working better somewhat.But as soon as i jump into multiplayer and
    start a game i get kicked out again and say's i have been logged in elsewhere..Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you..
  6. C2OK Win User

All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to Install

Just double checked and I was wrong. Only two out of the three titles are BC. Maybe that is the problem? The game shows up in my profile, but doesn't say Backwards Compatible under it. I think I should still have access to the two titles that are. Call
    of Duty MW3 and Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. I was wrong about Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Contacted Xbox Support through Twitter. Will advise.
Thema:

1. My Modern warfare 2 kicks me out if games and says profile was logged out with an error... - Similar Threads - Modern warfare kicks

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  7. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  8. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  9. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  10. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...