My modern warfare 2 cross gen disc won't install in my Xbox one

Discus and support My modern warfare 2 cross gen disc won't install in my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this issue since yesterday because I had the game gifted to me as a present i tried installing it but it doesn't it does a little sound then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Derek irigoyen, Dec 26, 2022.

1. My modern warfare 2 cross gen disc won't install in my Xbox one

I have this issue since yesterday because I had the game gifted to me as a present i tried installing it but it doesn't it does a little sound then it continues spinning and my Xbox doesn't install it i uninstalled warzone and reinstalled it with the disc on hoping it could be just that but right now it's done installing and it still doesn't work when I go to the gamemode area i see the naughty list mode I'd available but sfter i try to play it it says i must have modern warfare 2 to hsve access to everything and the gamemode locks please help please.

:)

Derek irigoyen, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Ana William Win User

I have the same problem, can you fix it your problem?
  3. Derek irigoyen Win User

Its not working man 🥲🥲🥲
  4. Derek irigoyen Win User

Hey uh i did what you said and it's still telling me i have to purchase modern warfare to have access to everything and in my owned games it only shows warzone 2 i do i have to uninstall the adons i installed
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Derek, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly remove the disc and then perform a powercycle on your console, after that insert the disc again.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Once the disc is inside the console follow the steps below to install the game:

Go to "My games and apps > Full Librray > Owned games.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

Thema:

1. My modern warfare 2 cross gen disc won't install in my Xbox one - Similar Threads - modern warfare cross

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.: Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still...
  7. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  8. Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING: If it helps any it seems to be Activision and Microsoft as the cause of this, I own Tony Hawks and MW2 in the cross-gen bundle and those are the only discs with issues loading on my Xbox one X,...
  9. Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen: I don’t know who to talk too for this problem. I gameshare with a friend and when the modern warfare 2 came out he bought the gross gen addition even though we didn’t have the next gen console. I...
  10. Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...: Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen won’t show up in Queue e1c9c00b-0712-4c8e-ab21-66846022ffe2