my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since

Discus and support my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my internet supplier is bell canada we had a electricity shutdown for 5 minutes and when it happens your modem doesnt restart like normal modems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MathieuTanguay, Jun 25, 2020.

1. my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since

my internet supplier is bell canada we had a electricity shutdown for 5 minutes and when it happens your modem doesnt restart like normal modems usually do lol but i did restart it but since i did my xbox says im connected to internet but i cant
    connect to xbox live or anything im about to smash it i tried everything i found and nothing is working it doesnt even want to disconnect from internet what do i do

:)

MathieuTanguay, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Have you tried restarting your console and checking multiplayer connection? You could also try disconnecting power and connection cables. Your connection devices may not be recieving power. I think this is more hardware than software.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Have you tried connecting your console to the momem via Ethernet cable?
  4. zeroice007 Win User

It sounds like a hardware issue. Did you check to see that nothing changed in terms of wifi password etc maybe it reset etc. I would just reset the modem while the xbox is completely off then start your modem back up then turn your xbox on and then sign
    in if you need to connect the network. Just ensure all your setting are the same
  5. Death Scithe Win User

Reset your console to factory default before you smash it if nothing else worked.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

hello MathieuTanguay,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Xbox One to the internet. Please check out this article to troubleshoot this issue:

Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since - Similar Threads - modem reset cant

2. Xbox series X power cycles my modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power cycles my modem: First time xbox owner bought a brand new series x today and when I connected it to the internet my modem powers itself off then when it reboots the xbox gets 900mbps for a few minutes drops to...
  3. UPnP issue after changing to new modem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    UPnP issue after changing to new modem: I have a Xbox series s, just hooked up to a Telstra smart modem gen 3. I received the UPnP not successful in network status (NAT Type - Moderate). I briefly connect to a party but everyone else is...
  4. Xbox S wifi connection makes modem flicker wifi signal to Xbox and other devices.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wifi connection makes modem flicker wifi signal to Xbox and other devices.: So I was trying to download Skyrim after not playing Xbox for a few months. Xbox was untouched including the power cord. I went to look for it in the marketplace but it said I didn't have a...
  5. Xbox series s will disconnect from wifi, already tried NAT, DNS, console reset, modem reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s will disconnect from wifi, already tried NAT, DNS, console reset, modem reset...: Xbox series s will keep disconnecting from wifi. I have already tried all t.shoot steps. No matter what the issue persists. This is a brand new console. All other devices don't have any issues,...
  6. Xbox series X Alpha skip ahead stuck at 90% I've tried hard reset, resetting the modem,...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Alpha skip ahead stuck at 90% I've tried hard reset, resetting the modem,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KodeManGuy [link] [comments]
  7. I am constantly having to reset my modem to connect to Xbox Live (Everything else connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am constantly having to reset my modem to connect to Xbox Live (Everything else connected...: Every single time I turn on the Xbox One S and try to log in with the controller, I get a spinning wheel that eventually times out and won't connect. When I go to the network settings, I either...
  8. Xbox One does not connect to Live upon Startup (via ethernet), but works after modem reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not connect to Live upon Startup (via ethernet), but works after modem reset: Hi, So for the past couple weeks, I've had this issue when I turn my Xbox on and log into my profile (which has Xbox Live subscription), I cannot connect to Live. First, normally, I know that...
  9. Have to reset modem/router daily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to reset modem/router daily: I have an Xbox One console that is hard wired to internet through a router. I have to reset my router and modem almost daily, because the console apparently has lost connection to the internet....
  10. I Keep Having to Reset My Modem Every Time I Want to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Keep Having to Reset My Modem Every Time I Want to Connect to Xbox Live: I've had my One for 6 months and it's been fine. But for the last 10 days every time I turn the Xbox One on, it says it can't connect. So I reset my router and it fixes the problem. it happens...