My mobile friends can’t join my game

Discus and support My mobile friends can’t join my game in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So... my mobile friends cant join my game, it always comes up with ‘unable to connect’ We were able to join to the world before but then one day we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RapidGamer276, Jan 14, 2021.

1. My mobile friends can’t join my game

So... my mobile friends cant join my game, it always comes up with ‘unable to connect’

We were able to join to the world before but then one day we couldnt join.

- Everything is up to date.

- All on mobile (Ipad)

- We all have accounts and are signed in, (And friends)

- Tried all ways of joinin

- Connected to same local Wi-Fi/Internet

Can you please help me?

:)

RapidGamer276, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Steve Seagal18 Win User

On Pc, Xbox Party Chat randomly disconnects me and doesn't show me.

I can’t join my friends party or join there game
  3. Zozzled Win User

My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile

I figured it out but he isn’t restricted so now what do I do
  4. Zozzled Win User

Where do I find out if he is restricted
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

6. ALVARO MAR7INEZ Win User

Brought a new Xbox 360. Now I can’t join my friends

Can’t join my friends game whenever I try. This didn’t happen before
Thema:

My mobile friends can’t join my game

1. My mobile friends can’t join my game - Similar Threads - mobile friends can’t

2. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  4. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  5. My Xbox won't connect to any WiFi. Not even my mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't connect to any WiFi. Not even my mobile hotspot: Hey all, my Xbox one x has disconnected from my home WiFi and won't connect again, it finds in in nearby connections but won't connect, I tried other connections such as my mobile hotspot but...
  6. Xbox one controller glitchy with mobile but not PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller glitchy with mobile but not PC: Started playing fortnite with my son. He plays on PC and Nintendo switch. On his PC he uses an xbox one contoller (he actually has 2 xbox one contollers) they both work perfectly with his PC no...
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  9. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  10. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...