My Minecraft World Won't Open

Discus and support My Minecraft World Won't Open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S and while I was playing on my minecraft world once I lost the power to my console after reentering the game every time I open the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARTHVADER2173, Aug 14, 2021.

1. My Minecraft World Won't Open

I have an Xbox One S and while I was playing on my minecraft world once I lost the power to my console after reentering the game every time I open the world the game tells me there was a problem loading the world and then the game won't let me exit that screen I can still hear the music but the game is just stuck over there. I tried erasing the game and the data and re-downloading them from the cloud but it also doesn't work. But I also noticed before erasing the game and it's data that the world size decreased from 56 MB to 48 MB as well as the world creation date, I made the world over a year ago and the date suddenly changed to the date it stopped working August 13 2021. Hoping you would help me find a solution to this. I have tons of progress on that world and losing it would be very disappointing.

:)

DARTHVADER2173, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. It sounds like the world got corrupted onbwhat console do you play Minecraft?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

The world in my Minecraft won't open!

4. NathanWei Win User

I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds

I opened minecraft and opened settings and went to storage and saved my worlds before uninstalling
  5. SwaggyPig10000 Win User

Help From Xbox Support 'Contacts

Hi!! I have had a few troubles with Minecraft, and I kept losing my worlds. A good friend of my brother informed me that if I signed my minecraft in to my x box account, I wouldn't lose worlds. However, I didn't have an account. So I used My mother's
    Microsoft Account to help set it up. I was so excited, but minecraft won't open. I have now been trying to open Minecraft for 3 days, but it always shoots me back to the homescreen. I decided that I would try to delete my x box account, but I can't. And
    I can't get in to minecraft to disconnect it from the account. Please Help!!!

-d Aistressed and disappointed user
  6. oStraightSavage Win User

What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Not the fact that minecraft crashes everytime I open my survival world, but yeah it's the goat game so...
Thema:

1. My Minecraft World Won't Open - Similar Threads - Minecraft World Won't

2. I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.: I'm on a laptop and I really like to play this world with a friend. 2ce8d089-ee05-40d7-802f-9bd2214626b5
  3. Minecraft world won't load help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load help: Whenever I try to open my Minecraft world it gives me a pop-up screen that's says "Failed To Sync World Data" and says it's corrupted and I need to migrate it to another device, is there a way to...
  4. My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft marketplace purchased world keeps telling me to update it and won't let me...: I've tried resetting my ip and reinstalling minecraft and other fixes, it's only with this particular world (juliette's manor) that I have this issue with as well, others work fine Please help...
  5. My Minecraft world won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won't load.: It's stuck on the "Building terrain" screen. Other worlds do load, just not this one. I am using Minecraft Bedrock edition for Windows 10. The last thing I did before it didn't work was close the...
  6. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load: Hey guys I was playing on my Minecraft world and I logged out with out saving and quiting so I hopped back on and the world showed a pic of an older save so I tap it and it brings up the load...
  7. my minecraft world won't "sync"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft world won't "sync": ok so i made a minecraft world on a xbox one s and recently ive gotten a series s and now i cant find my world. Ive done multiple things to try and get it back on my account; like reset but keep...
  8. The world in my Minecraft won't open!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The world in my Minecraft won't open!: The rest of the worlds and the servers are opening except for one world Tried uninstalling and re-installing it, Copied the world but didn't work 4489faf3-a9fa-4a68-8aba-dfc2fcab8f3e
  9. My Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won't load: I made a Minecraft world the other day and for some reason it won't load now, and neither will copies of it. Every other world will load fine though. I've tried many things to fix it but nothing...
  10. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...: When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world. When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game will crash If anyone knows how to fix the...