My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.

Discus and support My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting an “oops! An error has occurred please try again later” or “this account us already signed in please try to sign in with your previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joey04, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Joey04
    Joey04 Guest

I keep getting an “oops! An error has occurred please try again later” or “this account us already signed in please try to sign in with your previous account” and whenever i make a new account or try again it will always say the same thing

:)

Joey04, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help you here.

What device/platform do you use exactly in playing the Minecraft game?
    May I also know if it's Minecraft Java or Bedrock Edition?

Make sure that the account you've tried to sign in owns the game itself and can be logged in normally through the Microsoft website https://account.microsoft.com and Xbox website https://account.xbox.com/Profile.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

It won’t let me sign into my Microsoft account

Hi Tristan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ajbpro Win User

It won’t let me sign into my Microsoft account

Same exact issue here. Been trying for about 2 hours and nothing works. Even a new account doesnt let me link it. :(
  5. Max..… Win User

Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

Ok so I can login on the Microsoft home page and Xbox but if I go to the Xbox app on computer it won’t let me sign in same if I go into Minecraft the game it won’t let me sign in also sorry for the late reply
  6. ChrisNeedsHelpPlease Win User

Can't log into Minecraft

Please read my post again, I specifically mention that I have tried to click on sign in with Microsoft and that’s when I get the error.

I migrated to the Microsoft account and it won’t let me sign in now. I can’t even try it just gives me an error.

I just want to play Minecraft a game I’ve been playing since 2011.
Thema:

1. My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t let

2. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  3. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...: Why won’t it let me play minecraft, I have the game bourght and owned, but now it says I need to renew my game pass subscription? I’ve not had a game pass subscription for a long time and I...
  5. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer: Today i bought minecraft because i couldn’t get into the user I already had it on. But now I can’t play multiplayer. I’ve tried nearly everything to fix it and nothing works. I’ve sat myself as an...
  6. My Xbox won’t let me join other worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me join other worlds in minecraft.: I want to play minecraft with my siblings, but they has switches and I have an Xbox. They have a Microsoft account and when I try to join them the background freezes but it does the loading...
  7. Minecraft migration to Microsoft (won’t let me login to the account I used to have on Mojang)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration to Microsoft (won’t let me login to the account I used to have on Mojang): Hey guys! Recently I tried to login into my Minecraft account, I obviously migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft and I have the records of that through my emails. However, I bought a laptop...
  8. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec
  9. How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.: I can’t play because of how my Microsoft account is set up but I’ve tried and tried again but I can’t add any friends. 7a4ce22f-2ee2-4d0b-98e2-70816274b145
  10. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of the way my account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of the way my account is set up.: I am of age, have changed my privacy settings to allow multiplayer games… etc, restarted my console, and even reinstalled minecraft. It still shows a message saying I can’t play because of the way...